The expected value of the time of ruin and the moments of the discounted deficit at ruin in the perturbed classical risk process
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, X. Sheldon & Willmot, Gordon E., 2000. "The moments of the time of ruin, the surplus before ruin, and the deficit at ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 19-44, August.
- Tsai, Cary Chi-Liang & Willmot, Gordon E., 2002. "A generalized defective renewal equation for the surplus process perturbed by diffusion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 51-66, February.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Landry, Bruno, 1998. "On the discounted penalty at ruin in a jump-diffusion and the perpetual put option," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 263-276, July.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1997. "The joint distribution of the time of ruin, the surplus immediately before ruin, and the deficit at ruin," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 129-137, November.
- Avram, Florin & Usabel, Miguel, 2003. "Finite time ruin probabilities with one Laplace inversion," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 371-377, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maite Teresa Marmol Jimenez & M. Mercedes Claramunt Bielsa, 2006. "Time of ruin in a risk model with generalized Erlang (n) interclaim times and a constant dividend barrier," Working Papers in Economics 157, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Chi, Yichun & Lin, X. Sheldon, 2011. "On the threshold dividend strategy for a generalized jump-diffusion risk model," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 326-337, May.
- Diko, Peter & Usábel, Miguel, 2011. "A numerical method for the expected penalty-reward function in a Markov-modulated jump-diffusion process," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 126-131, July.
- Chi, Yichun & Jaimungal, Sebastian & Lin, X. Sheldon, 2010. "An insurance risk model with stochastic volatility," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 52-66, February.
- Chi, Yichun, 2010. "Analysis of the expected discounted penalty function for a general jump-diffusion risk model and applications in finance," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 385-396, April.
- Li, Shuanming & Ren, Jiandong, 2013. "The maximum severity of ruin in a perturbed risk process with Markovian arrivals," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(4), pages 993-998.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:insuma:v:37:y:2005:i:3:p:505-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505554 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.