Bank dividend policy as a signal of bank quality
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bar-Yosef, Sasson & Huffman, Lucy, 1986. "The Information Content of Dividends: A Signalling Approach," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(01), pages 47-58, March.
- Eades, Kenneth M., 1982. "Empirical Evidence on Dividends as a Signal of Firm Value," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 471-500, November.
- Lawrence J. White, 1989.
"The reform of Federal Deposit Insurance,"
258, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Mayne, Lucille S., 1980. "Bank Dividend Policy and Holding Company Affiliation," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(02), pages 469-480, June.
- Cluff, George S. & Farnham, Paul G., 1985. "A problem of discrete choice: Moody's municipal bond ratings," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 277-302, December.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya, 1979. "Imperfect Information, Dividend Policy, and "The Bird in the Hand" Fallacy," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 259-270, Spring.
- Kane, Edward J, 1989. "The High Cost of Incompletely Funding the FSLIC Shortage of Explicit Capital," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 31-47, Fall.
- Ederington, Louis H, 1985. "Classification Models and Bond Ratings," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 20(4), pages 237-62, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finser:v:4:y:1995:i:1:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.