The Reform of Federal Deposit Insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iskandar Hamwi & Tim Hudson & Yueyun Chen, 2004. "Solvency regulation in the property-liability insurance industry," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 10(4), pages 313-327, November.
- Boldin, Robert & Leggett, Keith, 1995. "Bank dividend policy as a signal of bank quality," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-8.
- Eugene N. White, 1998.
"The Legacy of Deposit Insurance: The Growth, Spread, and Cost of Insuring Financial Intermediaries,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Defining Moment: The Great Depression and the American Economy in the Twentieth Century, pages 87-122
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugene N. White, 1997. "The Legacy of Deposit Insurance: The Growth, Spread, and Cost of Insuring Financial Intermediaries," NBER Working Papers 6063, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kane, Edward J. & Min-Teh Yu, 1995. "Measuring the true profile of taxpayer losses in the S & L insurance mess," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1459-1477, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:10:y:2004:i:4:p:313-327 is not listed on IDEAS
- George J. Benston & George G. Kaufman, 1997. "FDICIA after Five Years," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 139-158, Summer.
- Arturo Estrella, 1995. "A prolegomenon to future capital requirements," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jul, pages 1-12.
- Agusman, Agusman & Cullen, Grant S. & Gasbarro, Dominic & Monroe, Gary S. & Zumwalt, J. Kenton, 2014. "Government intervention, bank ownership and risk-taking during the Indonesian financial crisis," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 114-131.
- William Gissy, 2000. "Regulatory forbearance: A reconsideration," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(4), pages 722-729, November.
- Furfine, Craig H, 2001. "Banks as Monitors of Other Banks: Evidence from the Overnight Federal Funds Market," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 33-57, January.
- Snowden, P. Nicholas, 1997. "The IMF and the emerging markets: A reappraisal of the central banking model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1937-1948, November.
- Lawrence J. White, 1992. "What Should Banks Really Do?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 10(3), pages 104-112, July.
- Javier Suárez, 1998. "Risk-taking and the prudential regulation of banks," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 22(3), pages 307-336, September.
- Augusto Hasman, 2013. "A Critical Review Of Contagion Risk In Banking," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(5), pages 978-995, December.
- Carmine DiNoia, 1994. "Structuring Deposit Insurance in Europe: Some Considerations and a Regulatory Game," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-31, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jacqueline Khorassani, 2000. "An empirical study of depositor sensitivity to bank risk," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(1), pages 15-27, March.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1992. "An Evaluation of the Treasury Plan for Banking Reform," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(1), pages 133-153, Winter.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:4:p:722-729 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dahl, Drew & Spivey, Michael F., 1995. "Prompt corrective action and bank efforts to recover from undercapitalization," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 225-243, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:3:y:1989:i:4:p:11-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.