The IMF and the emerging markets: A reappraisal of the central banking model
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles Goodhart, 1988. "The Evolution of Central Banks," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262570734, January.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Philip H. Dybvig, 2000.
"Bank runs, deposit insurance, and liquidity,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 14-23.
- Diamond, Douglas W & Dybvig, Philip H, 1983. "Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 401-419, June.
- Ronald Macdonald & Mark P. Taylor, 1992. "Exchange Rate Economics: A Survey," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(1), pages 1-57, March.
- Mark P. Taylor & Ronald MacDonald, 1991. "Exchange Rate Economics; A Survey," IMF Working Papers 91/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Coats, W.L. & Furstenberg, R.W. & Isard, P., 1990. "The SDR System and the Issue of Resource Transfers," Princeton Studies in International Economics 180, International Economics Section, Departement of Economics Princeton University,.
- White, Lawrence J, 1989. "The Reform of Federal Deposit Insurance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(4), pages 11-29, Fall.
- Lawrence J. White, 1989. "The reform of Federal Deposit Insurance," Proceedings 258, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Fernandez-Arias, Eduardo & Montiel, Peter J, 1996. "The Surge in Capital Inflows to Developing Countries: An Analytical Overview," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 10(1), pages 51-77, January.
- C. Randall Henning, 1996. "Political Economy of the Bretton Woods Institutions: Adapting to Financial Change," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 173-193, March.
- Graham Bird, 1996. "From Bretton Woods to Halifax and Beyond: The Political Economy of International Monetary Reform," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 149-172, March.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1974. "The Competitive Supply of Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 423-453, November.
- Ian S. McCarthy, 1980. "Deposit Insurance: Theory and Practice (L'assurance des dÃ©pÃ´ts bancaires: thÃ©orie et pratique) (Seguro de depÃ³sitos: TeorÃa y prÃ¡ctica)," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(3), pages 578-600, September.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Gersovitz, Mark, 1980. "LDC participation in international financial markets : Debt and reserves," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 3-21, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:25:y:1997:i:11:p:1937-1948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.