Empirical Evidence on Dividends as a Signal of Firm Value
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donald H. Fehrs & Gary A. Benesh & David R. Peterson, 1988. "Evidence Of A Relation Between Stock Price Reactions Around Cash Dividend Changes And Yields," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(2), pages 111-123, June.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- Jayant R. Kale & Thomas H. Noe, 1990. "Dividends, Uncertainty, And Underwriting Costs Under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(4), pages 265-277, December.
- Lee, Bong Soo & Mauck, Nathan, 2016. "Dividend initiations, increases and idiosyncratic volatility," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 47-60.
- Roger Best & Ronald Best, 2000. "Earnings expectations and the relative information content of dividend and earnings announcements," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(3), pages 232-245, September.
- Boldin, Robert & Leggett, Keith, 1995. "Bank dividend policy as a signal of bank quality," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 1-8.
- Chinmoy Ghosh & J. Randall Woolridge, 1988. "An Analysis Of Shareholder Reaction To Dividend Cuts And Omissions," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(4), pages 281-294, December.
- Claude Bergeron, 2013. "Dividend growth, stock valuation, and long-run risk," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 37(4), pages 547-559, October.
- Cheng, Louis T.W. & Chan, Kam C. & Mak, Billy S.C., 2005. "Strategic share allocation and underpricings of IPOs in Hong Kong," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 41-59, February.
- Hovick Shahnazarian, 2009. "Does Tax Debt Capacity Matttter?," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 21-30, Spring.
- Tsai, Hui-Ju & Wu, Yangru, 2015. "Bond and stock market response to unexpected dividend changes," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:17:y:1982:i:04:p:471-500_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.