Why do reputable agents work for safer firms?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Maristella Botticini, 2002.
"Endogenous Matching and the Empirical Determinants of Contract Form,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(3), pages 564-591, June.
- Ackerberg, D.A. & Botticini, M., 1999. "Endogenous Matching and the Empirical Determinants of Contract Form," Papers 96, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Maristella Botticini, 1999. "Endogenous Matching and the Empirical Determinants of Contract Form," Papers 0096, Boston University - Industry Studies Programme.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Maristella Botticini, 1999. "Endogenous Matching and the Empirical Determinants of Contract Form," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 92, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Dam Kaniska & Perez-Castrillo David, 2006.
"The Principal-Agent Matching Market,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-34, August.
- Kaniska Dam & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2001. "The Principal-Agent Matching Market," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 503.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Kaniska Dam, 2003. "The Principal-Agent Matching Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 945, CESifo Group Munich.
- DAM, Kaniska & PEREZ-CASTRILLO, David, 2006. "The principal-agent matching market," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1903, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chitru S. Fernando & Vladimir A. Gatchev & Paul A. Spindt, 2005. "Wanna Dance? How Firms and Underwriters Choose Each Other," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(5), pages 2437-2469, October.
- Bo Becker, 2006. "Wealth and Executive Compensation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 61(1), pages 379-397, February.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2007.
"Beauty Is a Beast, Frog Is a Prince: Assortative Matching with Nontransferabilities,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(4), pages 1073-1102, July.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2002. "Beauty is a Beast, Frog is a Prince: Assortative Matching with Nontransferabilities," Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series dp-149, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Nov 2004.
- Patrick Legros & Andrew F. Newman, 2003. "Beauty is a Beast, Frog is a Prince: Assortative Matching with Nontransferabilities," Economics Working Papers 0030, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Kim, Son Ku, 1995. "Efficiency of an Information System in an Agency Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(1), pages 89-102, January.
- Sherwin Rosen, 1982. "Authority, Control, and the Distribution of Earnings," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 311-323, Autumn.
- Lazear, Edward P, 1986. "Salaries and Piece Rates," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(3), pages 405-431, July.
- DAM, Kaniska, 2007. "A two-sided matching model of monitored finance," CORE Discussion Papers 2007005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Konstantinos Serfes, 2008. "Endogenous matching in a market with heterogeneous principals and agents," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(3), pages 587-619, March.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1982.
"The central assignment game and the assignment markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2-3), pages 205-232, September.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 1980. "The Central Assignment Game and the Assignment Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 563, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Donald J. Wright, 2004. "The Risk and Incentives Trade-off in the Presence of Heterogeneous Managers," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 209-223, December.
- Serfes, Konstantinos, 2005. "Risk sharing vs. incentives: Contract design under two-sided heterogeneity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(3), pages 343-349, September.
- Marianne P. Bitler & Tobias J. Moskowitz & Annette Vissing-Jørgensen, 2005. "Testing Agency Theory with Entrepreneur Effort and Wealth," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 60(2), pages 539-576, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco A. Marini & Paolo Polidori & Désirée Teobaldelli & Davide Ticchi, 2018.
"Optimal Incentives in a Principal–Agent Model with Endogenous Technology,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Marco Marini & Paolo Polidori & Davide Ticchi & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2013. "Optimal Incentives in a Principal-Agent Model with Endogenous Technology," Working Papers 1304, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Marco A. Marini & Paolo Polidori & Desiree Teobaldelli & Davide Ticchi, 2014. "Optimal Incentives in a Principal-Agent Model with Endogenous Technology," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-01, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2016. "Moral Hazard: Base Models and Two Extensions," Working Papers 883, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMoral hazard Matching Project risks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:6:y:2009:i:1:p:2-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/frl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.