Downside and upside risk spillovers from China to Asian stock markets: A CoVaR-copula approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Bruce E, 1994.
"Autoregressive Conditional Density Estimation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 35(3), pages 705-730, August.
- Hansen, B.E., 1992. "Autoregressive Conditional Density Estimation," RCER Working Papers 322, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Hansen's GARCH models with time-varying t-densities," Statistical Software Components RTZ00086, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Viral V. Acharya & Lasse H. Pedersen & Thomas Philippon & Matthew Richardson, 2017.
"Measuring Systemic Risk,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 2-47.
- Viral V. Acharya & Lasse H. Pedersen & Thomas Philippon & Matthew Richardson, 2010. "Measuring systemic risk," Working Papers (Old Series) 1002, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Acharya, Viral V & Pedersen, Lasse H & Philippon, Thomas & Richardson, Matthew P, 2012. "Measuring Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8824, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geert Bekaert & Campbell R. Harvey & Angela Ng, 2005. "Market Integration and Contagion," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(1), pages 39-70, January.
- repec:oup:rfinst:v:30:y:2017:i:1:p:48-79. is not listed on IDEAS
- Aloui, Riadh & Aïssa, Mohamed Safouane Ben & Nguyen, Duc Khuong, 2011.
"Global financial crisis, extreme interdependences, and contagion effects: The role of economic structure?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 130-141, January.
- Riadh Aloui & Mohamed Safouane Ben Aissa & Khuong Nguyen Duc, 2010. "Global Financial Crisis, Extreme Interdependences, and Contagion E§ects: The Role of Economic Structure," Working Papers 15, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Hong, Yongmiao & Liu, Yanhui & Wang, Shouyang, 2009.
"Granger causality in risk and detection of extreme risk spillover between financial markets,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 271-287, June.
- Yongmiao Hong & Yanhui Liu & Shouyang Wang, 2013. "Granger Causality in Risk and Detection of Extreme Risk Spillover Between Financial Markets," Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- Changqing, Luo & Chi, Xie & Cong, Yu & Yan, Xu, 2015. "Measuring financial market risk contagion using dynamic MRS-Copula models: The case of Chinese and other international stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 657-671.
- Christian Brownlees & Robert F. Engle, 2017.
"SRISK: A Conditional Capital Shortfall Measure of Systemic Risk,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 30(1), pages 48-79.
- Brownlees, Christian & Engle, Robert F., 2017. "SRISK: a conditional capital shortfall measure of systemic risk," ESRB Working Paper Series 37, European Systemic Risk Board.
- repec:taf:quantf:v:17:y:2017:i:9:p:1417-1433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abadie A., 2002. "Bootstrap Tests for Distributional Treatment Effects in Instrumental Variable Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 97, pages 284-292, March.
- Reboredo, Juan C. & Rivera-Castro, Miguel A. & Ugolini, Andrea, 2016. "Downside and upside risk spillovers between exchange rates and stock prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 76-96.
- Maghyereh, A., 2004. "Oil Price Shocks and Emerging Stock Markets: A Generalized VAR Approach," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(2), pages 27-40.
More about this item
KeywordsDependence structure; Downside risk; Upside risk; Copulas; Chinese market;
- C58 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Financial Econometrics
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finlet:v:25:y:2018:i:c:p:202-212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/frl .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.