Estimation of the ARFIMA (p, d, q) fractional differencing parameter (d) using the classical rescaled adjusted range technique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1989. "Long memory and persistence in aggregate output," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 189-209, September.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong, 1993. "Long Memory in Foreign-Exchange Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 93-101, January.
- Jacobsen, Ben, 1996. "Long term dependence in stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 393-417, December.
- Craig Ellis, 1998. "Modelling the Expected Value of the Classical Rescaled Adjusted Range for Long-Term Dependent Series," Working Paper Series 79, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Barkoulas, John T. & Baum, Christopher F., 1996. "Long-term dependence in stock returns," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 253-259, December.
- Hauser, Michael A. & Reschenhofer, Erhard, 1995. "Estimation of the fractionally differencing parameter with the R/S method," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 569-579, November.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 1997. "Arbitrage with Fractional Brownian Motion," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 95-105.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellis, Craig & Wilson, Patrick, 2004. "Another look at the forecast performance of ARFIMA models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 63-81.
- Batten, Jonathan & Ellis, Craig & Hogan, Warren, 2002. "Scaling the volatility of credit spreads: Evidence from Australian dollar eurobonds," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 331-344.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:8:y:1999:i:1:p:53-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166 .