Estimation of the ARFIMA (p, d, q) fractional differencing parameter (d) using the classical rescaled adjusted range technique
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1988.
"Long memory and persistence in aggregate output,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cheung, Yin-Wong, 1993. "Long Memory in Foreign-Exchange Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 93-101, January.
- Christopher F. Baum & John Barkoulas, 1996.
"Long Term Dependence in Stock Returns,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
314., Boston College Department of Economics.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 1997. "Arbitrage with Fractional Brownian Motion," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 95-105.
- Hauser, Michael A. & Reschenhofer, Erhard, 1995. "Estimation of the fractionally differencing parameter with the R/S method," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 569-579, November.
- Craig Ellis, 1998. "Modelling the Expected Value of the Classical Rescaled Adjusted Range for Long-Term Dependent Series," Working Paper Series 79, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jacobsen, Ben, 1996. "Long term dependence in stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 393-417, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:8:y:1999:i:1:p:53-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.