Estimation of the ARFIMA (p, d, q) fractional differencing parameter (d) using the classical rescaled adjusted range technique
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cheung, Yin-Wong, 1993. "Long Memory in Foreign-Exchange Rates," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 93-101, January.
- Barkoulas, John T. & Baum, Christopher F., 1996.
"Long-term dependence in stock returns,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 253-259, December.
- Hauser, Michael A. & Reschenhofer, Erhard, 1995. "Estimation of the fractionally differencing parameter with the R/S method," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 569-579, November.
- Jacobsen, Ben, 1996. "Long term dependence in stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 393-417, December.
- Craig Ellis, 1998. "Modelling the Expected Value of the Classical Rescaled Adjusted Range for Long-Term Dependent Series," Working Paper Series 79, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1988.
"Long memory and persistence in aggregate output,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
7, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- L. C. G. Rogers, 1997. "Arbitrage with Fractional Brownian Motion," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(1), pages 95-105.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:8:y:1999:i:1:p:53-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.