The determinants of portfolio investment in offshore financial centers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- James R. Hines, 2010. "Treasure Islands," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 103-126, Fall.
- Jones, Chris & Temouri, Yama, 2016. "The determinants of tax haven FDI," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 237-250.
- Luisa R. Blanco & Cynthia L. Rogers, 2014. "Are Tax Havens Good Neighbours? FDI Spillovers and Developing Countries," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(4), pages 530-540, April.
- Philip R. Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2011.
"Cross-Border Investment in Small International Financial Centres,"
International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 301-330, June.
- Lane, Philip R. & Milesi-Ferretti, Gian Maria, 2010. "Cross-Border Investment in Small International Financial Centers," CEPR Discussion Papers 7694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip Lane & Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2010. "Cross-Border Investment in Small International Financial Centers," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp316, IIIS.
- James R. Hines & Eric M. Rice, 1994.
"Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens and American Business,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(1), pages 149-182.
- Hines, J.R. & Rice, E.M., 1990. "Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens And American Business," Papers 56, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
- James R. Hines, Jr. & Eric M. Rice, 1990. "Fiscal Paradise: Foreign Tax Havens and American Business," NBER Working Papers 3477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dharmapala, Dhammika & Hines Jr., James R., 2009. "Which countries become tax havens?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(9-10), pages 1058-1068, October.
- Ahmed Zoromé, 2007. "Concept of Offshore Financial Centers; In Search of an Operational Definition," IMF Working Papers 07/87, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsOffshore financial centers; Portfolio investment; Mixture model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:76-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.