Benefits from social trading? Empirical evidence for certificates on wikifolios
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Barber, Brad M. & Lee, Yi-Tsung & Liu, Yu-Jane & Odean, Terrance, 2014. "The cross-section of speculator skill: Evidence from day trading," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 1-24.
- Carhart, Mark M, 1997. " On Persistence in Mutual Fund Performance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(1), pages 57-82, March.
- Brad M. Barber & Terrance Odean, 2000. "Trading Is Hazardous to Your Wealth: The Common Stock Investment Performance of Individual Investors," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(2), pages 773-806, April.
- Markus Baltzer & Oscar Stolper & Andreas Walter, 2015. "Home-field advantage or a matter of ambiguity aversion? Local bias among German individual investors," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(9), pages 734-754, July.
- Berk, Jonathan B. & van Binsbergen, Jules H., 2015. "Measuring skill in the mutual fund industry," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 1-20.
- Pástor, Ľuboš & Stambaugh, Robert F. & Taylor, Lucian A., 2015.
"Scale and skill in active management,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 23-45.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh & Lucian A. Taylor, 2014. "Scale and Skill in Active Management," Working Papers 2014-003, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F. & Taylor, Lucian, 2014. "Scale and Skill in Active Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 9854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh & Lucian A. Taylor, 2014. "Scale and Skill in Active Management," NBER Working Papers 19891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 2015. "A five-factor asset pricing model," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 1-22.
- Barber, Brad M. & Odean, Terrance, 2013. "The Behavior of Individual Investors," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, Elsevier.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Mizrach, Bruce & Weerts, Susan, 2009.
"Experts online: An analysis of trading activity in a public Internet chat room,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1-2), pages 266-281, May.
- Bruce Mizrach & Susan Weerts, 2004. "Experts Online: An Analysis of Trading Activity in a Public Internet Chat Room," Departmental Working Papers 200412, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Busse, Jeffrey A., 2001. "Another Look at Mutual Fund Tournaments," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 53-73, March.
- Jegadeesh, Narasimhan & Titman, Sheridan, 1993. " Returns to Buying Winners and Selling Losers: Implications for Stock Market Efficiency," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(1), pages 65-91, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:28:y:2019:i:c:p:171-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jcopol:v:40:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10603-016-9337-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:160-171 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:89:y:2018:i:c:p:322-327 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:97:y:2019:i:c:p:184-197 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSocial trading; Social investing; Retail investors; Wikifolios; Herd behavior;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:46:y:2016:i:c:p:202-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620166 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.