The behavior of government of Canada real return bond returns
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David W. Wilcox, 1998. "Policy Watch: The Introduction of Indexed Government Debt in the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 219-227, Winter.
- Agathe Côté & Jocelyn Jacob & John Nelmes & Miles Whittingham, 1996. "Inflation expectations and Real Return Bonds," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1996(Summer), pages 41-53.
- Nicholas Taylor, 2000. "US inflation-indexed bonds in the long run: a hypothetical view," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 667-677.
- Viard, Alan D, 1993.
"The Welfare Gain from the Introduction of Indexed Bonds,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 612-628, August.
- Alan D. Viard, 1993. "The welfare gain from the introduction of indexed bonds," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 612-635.
- Khil, Jaeuk & Lee, Bong-Soo, 2000. "Are common stocks a good hedge against inflation? Evidence from the Pacific-rim countries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 457-482, July.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Cox, John C & Ingersoll, Jonathan E, Jr & Ross, Stephen A, 1985. "A Theory of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 385-407, March.
- Aziz, Andrew R. & Prisman, Eliezer Z., 2000. "After-tax term structures of real interest rates: Inferences from the UK linked and non-linked gilt markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1433-1455, September.
- Hess, Patrick J & Lee, Bong-Soo, 1999. "Stock Returns and Inflation with Supply and Demand Disturbances," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(5), pages 1203-1218.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, 1997. "Which improves welfare more: A nominal or an indexed bond?," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 10(1), pages 1-37.
- Bohn, Henning, 1988. "Why do we have nominal government debt?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 127-140, January.
- Ryle Perera, 2000. "The role of index bonds in universal currency hedging," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 271-284.
- Richard W. Kopcke & Ralph C. Kimball, 1999. "Inflation-indexed bonds: the dog that didn't bark," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-24. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finana:v:16:y:2007:i:2:p:152-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.