The Welfare Gain from the Introduction of Indexed Bonds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alan D. Viard, 1993. "The welfare gain from the introduction of indexed bonds," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 612-635.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987.
"U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing-Country Debt Crisis,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(2), pages 555-606.
- Sachs, J. & Huizinga, H.P., 1987. "U.S. commercial banks and the developing-country debt crisis," Other publications TiSEM ada14007-7229-4f6d-a016-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987. "U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing Country Debt Crisis," NBER Working Papers 2455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Billingsley, Randall S. & Lamy, Robert E., 1988. "The regulation of international lending IMF support, the debt crisis, and bank stockholder wealth," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 255-274, June.
- Eyssell, Thomas H. & Fraser, Donald R. & Rangan, Nanda K., 1989. "Debt-equity swaps, regulation K, and bank stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 853-868, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- LuisM. Viceira & John Y. Campbell, 2001.
"Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 99-127, March.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira, 1998. "Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?," NBER Working Papers 6801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Y. Campbell & Luis M. Viceira, 2000. "Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1895, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- John Y. CAMPBELL & Luis VICEIRA, 1998. "Who Should Buy Long-Term Bonds?," FAME Research Paper Series rp5, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- David Eagle, 2005. "Completing Markets in a One-Good, Pure Exchange Economy Without State-Contingent Securities," Finance 0501009, EconWPA.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Olivia S. Mitchell & James M. Poterba, 2001.
"The Role of Real Annuities and Indexed Bonds in an Individual Accounts Retirement Program,"
NBER Chapters,in: Risk Aspects of Investment-Based Social Security Reform, pages 321-370
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Olivia S. Mitchell & James M. Poterba, "undated". "The Role of Real Annuities and Indexed Bonds In An Individual Accounts Retirement Program," Pension Research Council Working Papers 99-2, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Olivia S. Mitchell & James M. Poterba, 1999. "The Role of Real Annuities and Indexed Bonds in an Individual Accounts Retirement Program," NBER Working Papers 7005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Olivia S. Mitchell & James M. Poterba, 1999. "The Role of Real Annuities and Indexed Bonds in an Individual Accounts Retirement Program," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 99-18, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Pu Shen, 1995. "Benefits and limitations of inflation indexed Treasury bonds," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 41-56.
- Peters, David W., 2007. "The behavior of government of Canada real return bond returns," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 152-171.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007.
"Inflation-linked bonds from a central bank perspective,"
0705, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007. "Inflation-linked bonds from a Central Bank perspective," Occasional Paper Series 62, European Central Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:25:y:1993:i:3:p:612-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.