Which improves welfare more: A nominal or an indexed bond?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Magill & Martine Quinzii, "undated".
"Equity, Bonds, Growth And Inflation In A Quadratic Infinite Horizon Economy,"
Department of Economics
98-08, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Martine Quinzii & Michael Magill & Julian R. Betts, 2003. "Equity, Bonds, Growth And Inflation In A Quadratic Infinite Horizon Economy," Working Papers 988, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2014.
"Credit risk in general equilibrium,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(2), pages 407-435, October.
- Jürgen Eichberger & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2011. "Credit Risk in General Equilibrium," Working Papers 172, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Jürgen Eichberger & Klaus Rheinberger & Martin Summer, 2014. "Credit Risk in General Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 4602, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eichberger, Jürgen & Rheinberger, Klaus & Summer, Martin, 2012. "Credit risk in general equilibrium," Working Paper Series 1445, European Central Bank.
- Eisei Ohtaki & Hiroyuki Ozaki, 2015.
"Monetary equilibria and Knightian uncertainty,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 59(3), pages 435-459, August.
- Eisei Ohtaki & Hiroyuki Ozaki, 2013. "Monetary Equilibria and Knightian Uncertainty," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-032, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Minwook KANG, 2014. "Sunspots and Inflation-indexed Bonds," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1401, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Peters, David W., 2007. "The behavior of government of Canada real return bond returns," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 152-171.
- Patrick Minford & Eric Nowell & Bruce Webb, 2003. "Nominal Contracting and Monetary Targets -- Drifting into Indexation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(484), pages 65-100, January.
More about this item
- D52 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Incomplete Markets
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:10:y:1997:i:1:p:1-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.