Completing Markets in a One-Good, Pure Exchange Economy Without State-Contingent Securities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Eagle & Dale Domian, 2005. "Quasi-Real Indexing-- The Pareto-Efficient Solution to Inflation Indexing," Finance 0509017, EconWPA.
- Viard, Alan D, 1993.
"The Welfare Gain from the Introduction of Indexed Bonds,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 612-628, August.
- Alan D. Viard, 1993. "The welfare gain from the introduction of indexed bonds," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 612-635.
- Radner, Roy, 1972. "Existence of Equilibrium of Plans, Prices, and Price Expectations in a Sequence of Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(2), pages 289-303, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Eagle, 2005. "Pareto Efficiency vs. the Ad Hoc Standard Monetary Objective An Analysis of Inflation Targeting," Macroeconomics 0512020, EconWPA.
- David Eagle, 2005. "The Pareto-Efficient Relativity of Relative Risk Aversion," Microeconomics 0509004, EconWPA.
- Eagle, David M. & Christensen, Lars, 2012. "Two Equations on the Pareto-Efficient Sharing of Real GDP Risk," MPRA Paper 41051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Eagle, 2005. "The Inflation Dynamics of Pegging Interest Rates," Macroeconomics 0502029, EconWPA.
- David Eagle, 2005. "Multiple Critiques of Woodford’s Model of a Cashless Economy," Macroeconomics 0504028, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordscomplete markets; inflation indexing; nominal-income targeting; inflation targeting; price-level targeting; monetary policy;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2005-01-23 (Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2005-01-23 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0501009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .