Quasi-Real Indexing-- The Pareto-Efficient Solution to Inflation Indexing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Adolph, Brigitte & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 1991. "Wage-Indexation, Informational Externalities, and Monetary Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 368-390, July.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Guest Blog: The Two Fundamental Welfare Principles of Monetary Economics (By David Eagle)
by Lars Christensen in The Market Monetarist on 2012-01-21 03:51:45
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eagle, David M. & Christensen, Lars, 2012. "Two Equations on the Pareto-Efficient Sharing of Real GDP Risk," MPRA Paper 41051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Eagle & Dale Domian, 2003. "Sounding the Alarm on Inflation Indexing and Strict Inflation Targeting," Macroeconomics 0312010, EconWPA.
- David Eagle, 2005. "Completing Markets in a One-Good, Pure Exchange Economy Without State-Contingent Securities," Finance 0501009, EconWPA.
- David Eagle, 2005. "The Inflation Dynamics of Pegging Interest Rates," Macroeconomics 0502029, EconWPA.
- Evan F. Koenig, 2013. "Like a Good Neighbor: Monetary Policy, Financial Stability, and the Distribution of Risk," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(2), pages 57-82, June.
- Koyama, Mark & Johnson, Blake, 2015. "Monetary stability and the rule of law," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 46-58.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation indexing; quasi-real indexing;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0509017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .