Quasi-Real Indexing-- The Pareto-Efficient Solution to Inflation Indexing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Adolph, Brigitte & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 1991. "Wage-Indexation, Informational Externalities, and Monetary Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 368-390, July.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Guest Blog: The Two Fundamental Welfare Principles of Monetary Economics (By David Eagle)
by Lars Christensen in The Market Monetarist on 2012-01-21 03:51:45
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eagle, David M. & Christensen, Lars, 2012. "Two Equations on the Pareto-Efficient Sharing of Real GDP Risk," MPRA Paper 41051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Eagle & Dale Domian, 2003. "Sounding the Alarm on Inflation Indexing and Strict Inflation Targeting," Macroeconomics 0312010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Eagle, 2005. "Completing Markets in a One-Good, Pure Exchange Economy Without State-Contingent Securities," Finance 0501009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Eagle, 2005. "The Inflation Dynamics of Pegging Interest Rates," Macroeconomics 0502029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evan F. Koenig, 2013. "Like a Good Neighbor: Monetary Policy, Financial Stability, and the Distribution of Risk," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(2), pages 57-82, June.
- Koyama, Mark & Johnson, Blake, 2015. "Monetary stability and the rule of law," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 46-58.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Frank Heinemann, 2003. "The Inflationary Impact of Wage Indexation," CESifo Working Paper Series 867, CESifo.
- Ben Abdallah, Skander & Lasserre, Pierre, 2016.
"Asset retirement with infinitely repeated alternative replacements: Harvest age and species choice in forestry,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 144-164.
- Skander Ben Abdallah & Pierre Lasserre, 2016. "Asset Retirement with Infinitely Repeated Alternative Replacements: Harvest Age and Species Choice in Forestry," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-37, CIRANO.
- Lohmann, Susanne, 1997. "Partisan control of the money supply and decentralized appointment powers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 225-246, May.
- Kau, James B. & Keenan, Donald C., 1999. "Patterns of rational default," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 765-785, November.
- Carol Alexandra & Leonardo M. Nogueira, 2005. "Optimal Hedging and Scale Inavriance: A Taxonomy of Option Pricing Models," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2005-10, Henley Business School, University of Reading, revised Nov 2005.
- William R. Morgan, 2023. "Finance Must Be Defended: Cybernetics, Neoliberalism and Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(4), pages 1-21, February.
- Filipe Fontanela & Antoine Jacquier & Mugad Oumgari, 2019. "A Quantum algorithm for linear PDEs arising in Finance," Papers 1912.02753, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2021.
- Jun, Doobae & Ku, Hyejin, 2015. "Static hedging of chained-type barrier options," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 317-327.
- Gordian Rättich & Kim Clark & Evi Hartmann, 2011. "Performance measurement and antecedents of early internationalizing firms: A systematic assessment," Working Papers 0031, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Paul Ormerod, 2010. "La crisis actual y la culpabilidad de la teoría macroeconómica," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 12(22), pages 111-128, January-J.
- An Chen & Thai Nguyen & Thorsten Sehner, 2022. "Unit-Linked Tontine: Utility-Based Design, Pricing and Performance," Risks, MDPI, vol. 10(4), pages 1-27, April.
- Kearney, Fearghal & Shang, Han Lin & Sheenan, Lisa, 2019.
"Implied volatility surface predictability: The case of commodity markets,"
Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 108(C).
- Fearghal Kearney & Han Lin Shang & Lisa Sheenan, 2019. "Implied volatility surface predictability: the case of commodity markets," Papers 1909.11009, arXiv.org.
- Álvarez Echeverría Francisco & López Sarabia Pablo & Venegas Martínez Francisco, 2012. "Valuación financiera de proyectos de inversión en nuevas tecnologías con opciones reales," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 57(3), pages 115-145, julio-sep.
- Vorst, A. C. F., 1988. "Option Pricing And Stochastic Processes," Econometric Institute Archives 272366, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Dybvig, Philip H. & Gong, Ning & Schwartz, Rachel, 2000. "Bias of Damage Awards and Free Options in Securities Litigation," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 149-168, April.
- Zhao, Zhibiao & Wu, Wei Biao, 2009. "Nonparametric inference of discretely sampled stable Lévy processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(1), pages 83-92, November.
- Antoine Jacquier & Patrick Roome, 2015. "Black-Scholes in a CEV random environment," Papers 1503.08082, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Yonggu Kim & Keeyoung Shin & Joseph Ahn & Eul-Bum Lee, 2017. "Probabilistic Cash Flow-Based Optimal Investment Timing Using Two-Color Rainbow Options Valuation for Economic Sustainability Appraisement," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 9(10), pages 1-16, October.
- Chen, Peimin & Wu, Chunchi, 2014. "Default prediction with dynamic sectoral and macroeconomic frailties," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 211-226.
- Boyarchenko, Svetlana & Levendorskii[caron], Sergei, 2007.
"Optimal stopping made easy,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 201-217, February.
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergey Levendorskiy, 2004. "Optimal stopping made easy," Finance 0410016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation indexing; quasi-real indexing;
- G - Financial Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0509017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: EconWPA (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.