Quasi-Real Indexing-- The Pareto-Efficient Solution to Inflation Indexing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Adolph, Brigitte & Wolfstetter, Elmar, 1991. "Wage-Indexation, Informational Externalities, and Monetary Policy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 368-390, July.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Guest Blog: The Two Fundamental Welfare Principles of Monetary Economics (By David Eagle)
by Lars Christensen in The Market Monetarist on 2012-01-21 03:51:45
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eagle, David M. & Christensen, Lars, 2012. "Two Equations on the Pareto-Efficient Sharing of Real GDP Risk," MPRA Paper 41051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Eagle & Dale Domian, 2003. "Sounding the Alarm on Inflation Indexing and Strict Inflation Targeting," Macroeconomics 0312010, EconWPA.
- David Eagle, 2005. "Completing Markets in a One-Good, Pure Exchange Economy Without State-Contingent Securities," Finance 0501009, EconWPA.
- David Eagle, 2005. "The Inflation Dynamics of Pegging Interest Rates," Macroeconomics 0502029, EconWPA.
- Evan F. Koenig, 2013. "Like a Good Neighbor: Monetary Policy, Financial Stability, and the Distribution of Risk," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 9(2), pages 57-82, June.
- Koyama, Mark & Johnson, Blake, 2015. "Monetary stability and the rule of law," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 46-58.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation indexing; quasi-real indexing;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-09-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:0509017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.