Price Behavior in Ancient Babylon
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Temin, 2001. "A Market Economy in the Early Roman Empire," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _039, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- C. C. Patterson, 1972. "Silver Stocks and Losses in Ancient and Medieval Times," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 25(2), pages 205-233, 05.
- Silver, Morris, 1983. "Karl Polanyi and Markets in the Ancient Near East: The Challenge of the Evidence," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(04), pages 795-829, December.
- Allen, Robert C., 2001. "The Great Divergence in European Wages and Prices from the Middle Ages to the First World War," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 411-447, October.
- Peter Temin, 2001. "A Market Economy in the Early Roman Empire," Economics Series Working Papers 2001-W39, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Greene, 2000. "Technological innovation and economic progress in the ancient world: M. I. Finley re-considered," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 53(1), pages 29-59, 02.