Population Growth and the Dynamics of Canadian Development: A Multivariate Time Series Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Charles R. & Plosser, Charles I., 1982. "Trends and random walks in macroeconmic time series : Some evidence and implications," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-162.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- William L. Marr & Michael Percy, 1978. "The Government and the Rate of Canadian Prairie Settlement," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(4), pages 757-67, November.
- Edward J. Chambers & Donald F. Gordon, 1966. "Primary Products and Economic Growth: An Empirical Measurement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 315.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Gordon W. Bertram, 1973. "The Relevance of the Wheat Boom in Canadian Economic Growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(4), pages 545-66, November.
- O'Rourke, Kevin H., 1997.
"The European Grain Invasion, 1870–1913,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(04), pages 775-801, December.
- Crafts, N. F. R. & Leybourne, S. J. & Mills, T. C., 1990. "Measurement of trend growth in European industrial output before 1914: Methodological issues and new estimates," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 442-467, October.
- Norrie, K. H., 1975. "The Rate of Settlement of the Canadian Prairies, 1870–1911," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 410-427, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:exehis:v:36:y:1999:i:1:p:56-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.