Primary Products and Economic Growth: An Empirical Measurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robson, Arthur J., 1996. "A Biological Basis for Expected and Non-expected Utility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 397-424, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen T. Easton, 1989. "Free Trade, Nationalism, And The Common Man: The Free Trade Agreement Between Canada And The United States," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 7(3), pages 61-77, July.
- Abdelkader Sid Ahmed, 1988. "Vers une théorie de l'industrialisation à partir de l'exportation et de la transformation des ressources naturelles: de la « staple theory » à la rente pétrolière," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 29(115), pages 715-812.
- Barbier,Edward B., 2007. "Natural Resources and Economic Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521706513, March.
- R. M. McInnis, 1986. "Output and Productivity in Canadian Agriculture, 1870-71 to 1926-27," NBER Chapters,in: Long-Term Factors in American Economic Growth, pages 737-778 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Green, Alan G. & Sparks, Gordon R., 1999.
"Population Growth and the Dynamics of Canadian Development: A Multivariate Time Series Approach,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 56-71, January.
- Green, Alan G. & Sparks, Gordon R., 1996. "Population growth and the dynamics of Canadian development: a multivariate time series approach," Economic History Working Papers 22414, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Boyce, John R. & Herbert Emery, J.C., 2011. "Is a negative correlation between resource abundance and growth sufficient evidence that there is a "resource curse"?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Edward B. Barbier, 2005. "Frontier Expansion and Economic Development," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 23(2), pages 286-303, April.
- repec:eee:foreco:v:28:y:2017:i:c:p:49-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Angela Redish, 2003. "Is Deflation depressing? Evidence from the Classical Gold Standard," NBER Working Papers 9520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Keay, 2010. "The Impact of Commodity Price Volatility on Resource Intensive Economies," Working Papers 1274, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Edward Barbier, 2007. "Frontiers and sustainable economic development," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 271-295, May.
- Henry Willebald & Marc Badia-Miró & Vicente Pinilla, 2015. "Natural Resources and Economic Development. Some lessons from History," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1504, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Philip R. P. Coelho & Daniel B. Klein & James E. McClure, 2004. "Fashion Cycles in Economics," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 1(3), pages 437-454, December.
- Stuart J. Wilson, 2003. "A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Migration and Capital Formation: The Case of Canada," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(2), pages 455-481, April.
- Di Matteo, Livio, 2013. "Women, wealth and economic change: An assessment of the impact of women's property law in Wentworth County, Ontario, 1872–1927," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 285-307.
- Livio Di Matteo & J.C. Herbert Emery & Ryan English, 2006. "Is it Better to Live in a Basement, an Attic or to Get your own Place? Analyzing the Costs and Benefits of Institutional Change for Northwestern Ontario," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 32(2), pages 173-196, June.
- Hamdad, Malika & Harchaoui, Tarek M., 2004. "La persistance des chocs au Canada, 1870-1996," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 80(2), pages 421-437, Juin-Sept.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:74:y:1966:p:315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .