Understanding change among multi-problem families: Learnings from a formative program assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harnett, Paul H., 2007. "A procedure for assessing parents' capacity for change in child protection cases," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1179-1188, September.
- Staudt, Marlys & Drake, Brett, 2002. "Intensive Family Preservation Services: Where's the Crisis?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(9-10), pages 777-795.
- Silovsky, Jane F. & Bard, David & Chaffin, Mark & Hecht, Debra & Burris, Lorena & Owora, Arthur & Beasley, Lana & Doughty, Debbie & Lutzker, John, 2011. "Prevention of child maltreatment in high-risk rural families: A randomized clinical trial with child welfare outcomes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1435-1444, August.
- Anderson, Michael L., 2008. "Multiple Inference and Gender Differences in the Effects of Early Intervention: A Reevaluation of the Abecedarian, Perry Preschool, and Early Training Projects," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1481-1495.
- Barth, Richard P. & Weigensberg, Elizabeth C. & Fisher, Philip A. & Fetrow, Becky & Green, Rebecca L., 2008. "Reentry of elementary aged children following reunification from foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 353-364, April.
More about this item
KeywordsChild maltreatment; Chronic; Prevention; Poverty; High-risk families; Long-term intervention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:58:y:2016:i:c:p:176-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.