Understanding change among multi-problem families: Learnings from a formative program assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harnett, Paul H., 2007. "A procedure for assessing parents' capacity for change in child protection cases," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(9), pages 1179-1188, September.
- Staudt, Marlys & Drake, Brett, 2002. "Intensive Family Preservation Services: Where's the Crisis?," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(9-10), pages 777-795.
- Silovsky, Jane F. & Bard, David & Chaffin, Mark & Hecht, Debra & Burris, Lorena & Owora, Arthur & Beasley, Lana & Doughty, Debbie & Lutzker, John, 2011. "Prevention of child maltreatment in high-risk rural families: A randomized clinical trial with child welfare outcomes," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1435-1444, August.
- Anderson, Michael L., 2008. "Multiple Inference and Gender Differences in the Effects of Early Intervention: A Reevaluation of the Abecedarian, Perry Preschool, and Early Training Projects," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 103(484), pages 1481-1495.
- Barth, Richard P. & Weigensberg, Elizabeth C. & Fisher, Philip A. & Fetrow, Becky & Green, Rebecca L., 2008. "Reentry of elementary aged children following reunification from foster care," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 353-364, April.
More about this item
KeywordsChild maltreatment; Chronic; Prevention; Poverty; High-risk families; Long-term intervention;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:58:y:2016:i:c:p:176-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .