Research collaboration in the discovery, development, and delivery networks of a statewide cancer coalition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.082842_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stuart, Toby & Sorenson, Olav, 2003. "The geography of opportunity: spatial heterogeneity in founding rates and the performance of biotechnology firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 229-253, February.
- Valente, Thomas W. & Coronges, Kathryn A. & Stevens, Gregory D. & Cousineau, Michael R., 2008. "Collaboration and competition in a children's health initiative coalition: A network analysis," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 392-402, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- West, Robert M. & House, Allan O. & Keen, Justin & Ward, Vicky L., 2015. "Using the structure of social networks to map inter-agency relationships in public health services," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 107-114.
- Colvin, Marianna L., 2017. "Mapping the inter-organizational landscape of child maltreatment prevention and service delivery: A network analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 352-359.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganizational networks Network analysis Health;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:epplan:v:33:y:2010:i:4:p:349-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.