“I Don't Know What They Know”: Knowledge transfer in mandated referral from child welfare to early intervention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rauktis, Mary E. & McCarthy, Sharon & Krackhardt, David & Cahalane, Helen, 2010. "Innovation in child welfare: The adoption and implementation of Family Group Decision Making in Pennsylvania," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 732-739, May.
- Jean Hartley & Maria Allison, 2002. "Good, Better, Best? Inter-organizational learning in a network of local authorities," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 101-118, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.082842_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Herman-Smith, Robert, 2011. "Early childhood interventionists' perspectives on serving maltreated infants and toddlers," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1419-1425, August.
- Raymond van Wijk & Justin J. P. Jansen & Marjorie A. Lyles, 2008. "Inter- and Intra-Organizational Knowledge Transfer: A Meta-Analytic Review and Assessment of its Antecedents and Consequences," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 830-853, June.
- Jean Hartley & John Benington, 2006. "Copy and Paste, or Graft and Transplant? Knowledge Sharing Through Inter-Organizational Networks," Public Money & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2), pages 101-108, April.
- Jean Hartley & John Benington, 2006. "Copy and Paste, or Graft and Transplant? Knowledge Sharing Through Inter-Organizational Networks," Public Money & Management, Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy, vol. 26(2), pages 101-108, April.
- Ingmar Björkman & Wilhelm Barner-Rasmussen & Li Li, 2004. "Managing knowledge transfer in MNCs: the impact of headquarters control mechanisms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(5), pages 443-455, September.
- Mark Easterby-Smith & Marjorie A. Lyles & Eric W. K. Tsang, 2008. "Inter-Organizational Knowledge Transfer: Current Themes and Future Prospects," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 677-690, June.
- Argote, Linda & Ingram, Paul, 2000. "Knowledge Transfer: A Basis for Competitive Advantage in Firms," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 150-169, May.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly childhood intervention; Child welfare; IDEA part C; Knowledge transfer; Provider perspectives;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:34:y:2012:i:5:p:1050-1059. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.