Enhancing hydropower modeling in variable generation integration studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Qudrat-Ullah, Hassan & Seong, Baek Seo, 2010. "How to do structural validity of a system dynamics type simulation model: The case of an energy policy model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 2216-2224, May.
- Jaehnert, Stefan & Wolfgang, Ove & Farahmand, Hossein & Völler, Steve & Huertas-Hernando, Daniel, 2013. "Transmission expansion planning in Northern Europe in 2030—Methodology and analyses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 125-139.
- Wolfgang, Ove & Haugstad, Arne & Mo, Birger & Gjelsvik, Anders & Wangensteen, Ivar & Doorman, Gerard, 2009. "Hydro reservoir handling in Norway before and after deregulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1642-1651.
- Wang, K.Y. & Luo, X.J. & Wu, L. & Liu, X.C., 2013. "Optimal coordination of wind-hydro-thermal based on water complementing wind," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 169-178.
- George B. Kleindorfer & Liam O'Neill & Ram Ganeshan, 1998. "Validation in Simulation: Various Positions in the Philosophy of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(8), pages 1087-1099, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- English, J. & Niet, T. & Lyseng, B. & Palmer-Wilson, K. & Keller, V. & Moazzen, I. & Pitt, L. & Wild, P. & Rowe, A., 2017. "Impact of electrical intertie capacity on carbon policy effectiveness," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 571-581.
- repec:eee:energy:v:153:y:2018:i:c:p:706-718 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:renene:v:121:y:2018:i:c:p:700-711 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pérez-Díaz, Juan I. & Jiménez, Javier, 2016. "Contribution of a pumped-storage hydropower plant to reduce the scheduling costs of an isolated power system with high wind power penetration," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 92-104.
- repec:eee:energy:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:720-732 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tian, Chuan Min & Jaffar, Mohd Narzam & Ramji, Harunal Rejan & Abdullah, Mohammad Omar, 2015. "Custom design of a hanging cooling water power generating system applied to a sensitive cooling water discharge weir in a seaside power plant: A challenging energy scheme," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 511-518.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:368-:d:130201 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:134:y:2017:i:c:p:718-730 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:210:y:2018:i:c:p:477-486 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHydroelectric power generation; Optimization; Power system modeling; Renewable energy sources; Reservoirs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:74:y:2014:i:c:p:518-528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.