Long-term cost trajectories for biofuels in China projected to 2050
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Schade, Burkhard & Wiesenthal, Tobias, 2011. "Biofuels: A model based assessment under uncertainty applying the Monte Carlo method," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 92-126, January.
- Reichelstein, Stefan & Sahoo, Anshuman, 2015. "Time of day pricing and the levelized cost of intermittent power generation," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 97-108.
- repec:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:313-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Suiran & Tao, Jing, 2009. "Energy efficiency assessment by life cycle simulation of cassava-based fuel ethanol for automotive use in Chinese Guangxi context," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 22-31.
- Ouyang, Xiaoling & Lin, Boqiang, 2014. "Levelized cost of electricity (LCOE) of renewable energies and required subsidies in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 64-73.
- Pereira, Edinaldo José da Silva & Pinho, João Tavares & Galhardo, Marcos André Barros & Macêdo, Wilson Negrão, 2014. "Methodology of risk analysis by Monte Carlo Method applied to power generation with renewable energy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 347-355.
- Wang, Tiejun & Qiu, Songbai & Weng, Yujing & Chen, Lungang & Liu, Qiying & Long, Jinxing & Tan, Jin & Zhang, Qing & Zhang, Qi & Ma, Longlong, 2015. "Liquid fuel production by aqueous phase catalytic transformation of biomass for aviation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 329-335.
- Langholtz, Matthew & Graham, Robin & Eaton, Laurence & Perlack, Robert & Hellwinkel, Chad & De La Torre Ugarte, Daniel G., 2012. "Price projections of feedstocks for biofuels and biopower in the U.S," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 484-493.
- Arnold, Uwe & Yildiz, Özgür, 2015. "Economic risk analysis of decentralized renewable energy infrastructures – A Monte Carlo Simulation approach," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 227-239.
- Chen, Xiaoguang & Khanna, Madhu, 2012. "Explaining the reductions in US corn ethanol processing costs: Testing competing hypotheses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 153-159.
- Jeon, Chanwoong & Shin, Juneseuk, 2014. "Long-term renewable energy technology valuation using system dynamics and Monte Carlo simulation: Photovoltaic technology case," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 447-457.
- Hou, Jian & Zhang, Peidong & Yuan, Xianzheng & Zheng, Yonghong, 2011. "Life cycle assessment of biodiesel from soybean, jatropha and microalgae in China conditions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 5081-5091.
- Zhang, Huiming & Aytun Ozturk, U. & Wang, Qunwei & Zhao, Zengyao, 2014. "Biodiesel produced by waste cooking oil: Review of recycling modes in China, the US and Japan," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 677-685.
- Chang, Shiyan & Zhao, Lili & Timilsina, Govinda R. & Zhang, Xiliang, 2012. "Biofuels development in China: Technology options and policies needed to meet the 2020 target," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 64-79.
- Atsonios, Konstantinos & Kougioumtzis, Michael-Alexander & D. Panopoulos, Kyriakos & Kakaras, Emmanuel, 2015. "Alternative thermochemical routes for aviation biofuels via alcohols synthesis: Process modeling, techno-economic assessment and comparison," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 138(C), pages 346-366.
- García-Gusano, Diego & Espegren, Kari & Lind, Arne & Kirkengen, Martin, 2016. "The role of the discount rates in energy systems optimisation models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 56-72.
- Li, Shizhong & Li, Guangming & Zhang, Lei & Zhou, Zhixing & Han, Bing & Hou, Wenhui & Wang, Jingbing & Li, Tiancheng, 2013. "A demonstration study of ethanol production from sweet sorghum stems with advanced solid state fermentation technology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 260-265.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:172:y:2019:i:c:p:691-701 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:166:y:2019:i:c:p:569-576 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuel; Monte Carlo simulation; Uncertainty analysis; Levelized cost of energy; Renewable energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:160:y:2018:i:c:p:452-465. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.