Development and application of an energy use and CO2 emissions reduction evaluation model for China's online car hailing services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hao, Han & Geng, Yong & Sarkis, Joseph, 2016. "Carbon footprint of global passenger cars: Scenarios through 2050," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 121-131.
- Yu, Biying & Ma, Ye & Xue, Meimei & Tang, Baojun & Wang, Bin & Yan, Jinyue & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2017. "Environmental benefits from ridesharing: A case of Beijing," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 141-152.
- repec:eee:appene:v:222:y:2018:i:c:p:313-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harding, Simon & Kandlikar, Milind & Gulati, Sumeet, 2016. "Taxi apps, regulation, and the market for taxi journeys," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 15-25.
- Hao, Han & Liu, Zongwei & Zhao, Fuquan & Li, Weiqi & Hang, Wen, 2015. "Scenario analysis of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions from China's passenger vehicles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 151-159.
- Li, Xin & Ou, Xunmin & Zhang, Xu & Zhang, Qian & Zhang, Xiliang, 2013. "Life-cycle fossil energy consumption and greenhouse gas emission intensity of dominant secondary energy pathways of China in 2010," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 15-23.
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2016. "Differences in regional emissions in China's transport sector: Determinants and reduction strategies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 459-470.
- Xu, Bin & Lin, Boqiang, 2015. "Carbon dioxide emissions reduction in China's transport sector: A dynamic VAR (vector autoregression) approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 486-495.
- Hu, Xiaojun & Chang, Shiyan & Li, Jingjie & Qin, Yining, 2010. "Energy for sustainable road transportation in China: Challenges, initiatives and policy implications," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 4289-4301.
- Juho Hamari & Mimmi Sjöklint & Antti Ukkonen, 2016. "The sharing economy: Why people participate in collaborative consumption," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 67(9), pages 2047-2059, September.
- Meng, Fanxin & Liu, Gengyuan & Yang, Zhifeng & Casazza, Marco & Cui, Shenghui & Ulgiati, Sergio, 2017. "Energy efficiency of urban transportation system in Xiamen, China. An integrated approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P2), pages 234-248.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:719-733 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tian Wu & Hongmei Zhao & Xunmin Ou, 2014. "Vehicle Ownership Analysis Based on GDP per Capita in China: 1963–2050," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(8), pages 1-23, August.
- Tian Wu & Mengbo Zhang & Xunmin Ou, 2014. "Analysis of Future Vehicle Energy Demand in China Based on a Gompertz Function Method and Computable General Equilibrium Model," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(11), pages 1-29, November.
- Wang, Xiaolei & He, Fang & Yang, Hai & Oliver Gao, H., 2016. "Pricing strategies for a taxi-hailing platform," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 212-231.
- Du, J.D. & Han, W.J. & Peng, Y.H. & Gu, C.C., 2010. "Potential for reducing GHG emissions and energy consumption from implementing the aluminum intensive vehicle fleet in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4671-4678.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:energy:v:172:y:2019:i:c:p:1179-1186 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:118:y:2018:i:c:p:776-782 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:174:y:2019:i:c:p:24-32 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOnline car hailing services; Comprehensive evaluation model; Energy use; CO2 emissions; Transport policy; China;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:154:y:2018:i:c:p:298-307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.