Taxi apps, regulation, and the market for taxi journeys
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin Hess, Daniel, 2009. "Access to Public Transit and Its Influence on Ridership for Older Adults in Two U.S. Cities," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 2(1), pages 3-27.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2002:92:8:1284-1289_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muramatsu, Naoko & Yin, Hongjun & Hedeker, Donald, 2010. "Functional declines, social support, and mental health in the elderly: Does living in a state supportive of home and community-based services make a difference?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1050-1058, April.
- Antonio Paez & Darren Scott & Dimitris Potoglou & Pavlos Kanaroglou & K. Bruce Newbold, 2007. "Elderly Mobility: Demographic and Spatial Analysis of Trip Making in the Hamilton CMA, Canada," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 44(1), pages 123-146, January.
- Hess, Daniel Baldwin & Russell, Jessica Kozlowski, 2012. "Influence of built environment and transportation access on body mass index of older adults: Survey results from Erie County, New York," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 128-137.
- Jiyoung Park & Peter Gordon & James E. Moore Ii & Harry W. Richardson, 2008. "The State-by-State Economic Impacts of the 2002 Shutdown of the Los Angeles-Long Beach Ports," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 548-572.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:transa:v:106:y:2017:i:c:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:transa:v:101:y:2017:i:c:p:11-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:125-132 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsTaxi; Apps; Regulations; Uber; Credence; Thin market;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transa:v:88:y:2016:i:c:p:15-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/547/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.