We keep on truckin': Trends in freight energy use and carbon emissions in 11 IEA countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee Schipper & Calanit Saenger & Anant Sudardshan, 2011. "Transport and Carbon Emissions in the United States: The Long View," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-19, March.
- Kamakaté, Fatumata & Schipper, Lee, 2009. "Trends in truck freight energy use and carbon emissions in selected OECD countries from 1973 to 2005," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 3743-3751, October.
- Olivier Boylaud & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2003. "Regulatory reform in road freight," OECD Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(1), pages 229-251.
- Bennathan, Esra*Fraser, Julie*Thompson, Louis S., 1992. "What determines demand for freight transport?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 998, The World Bank.
- Kveiborg, Ole & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2007. "Decomposing the decoupling of Danish road freight traffic growth and economic growth," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 39-48, January.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Shrestha, Ashish, 2009. "Transport sector CO2 emissions growth in Asia: Underlying factors and policy options," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4523-4539, November.
- Eom, Jiyong & Schipper, Lee, 2010. "Trends in passenger transport energy use in South Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3598-3607, July.
- James Cramer, 1998. "Population growth and air quality in California," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 35(1), pages 45-56, February.
- Beuthe, Michel & Jourquin, Bart & Geerts, Jean-François & Koul à Ndjang' Ha, Christian, 2001. "Freight transportation demand elasticities: a geographic multimodal transportation network analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 253-266, August.
- Sorrell, Steve & Lehtonen, Markku & Stapleton, Lee & Pujol, Javier & Toby Champion,, 2012. "Decoupling of road freight energy use from economic growth in the United Kingdom," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 84-97.
- Mendiluce, María & Schipper, Lee, 2011. "Trends in passenger transport and freight energy use in Spain," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6466-6475, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- M'raihi, Rafaa & Mraihi, Talel & Harizi, Riadh & Taoufik Bouzidi, Mohamed, 2015. "Carbon emissions growth and road freight: Analysis of the influencing factors in Tunisia," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 121-129.
- Yin, Xiang & Chen, Wenying & Eom, Jiyong & Clarke, Leon E. & Kim, Son H. & Patel, Pralit L. & Yu, Sha & Kyle, G. Page, 2015. "China's transportation energy consumption and CO2 emissions from a global perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 233-248.
- Zhang, Hongjun & Chen, Wenying & Huang, Weilong, 2016. "TIMES modelling of transport sector in China and USA: Comparisons from a decarbonization perspective," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 1505-1514.
- Devlin, Ger & Klvac, Radomir & McDonnell, Kevin, 2013. "Fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions of biomass based haulage in Ireland – A case study," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 55-62.
- Andreoni, V. & Galmarini, S., 2012. "European CO2 emission trends: A decomposition analysis for water and aviation transport sectors," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 595-602.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:115:y:2018:i:c:p:109-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:658-668 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whyte, Kieran & Daly, Hannah E. & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P., 2013. "Modelling HGV freight transport energy demand in Ireland and the impacts of the property construction bubble," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 245-251.
- repec:eee:appene:v:202:y:2017:i:c:p:487-495 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, Gouri Shankar & Zakerinia, Saleh & Yeh, Sonia & Teter, Jacob & Morrison, Geoff, 2014. "Mitigating climate change: Decomposing the relative roles of energy conservation, technological change, and structural shift," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 448-455.
- repec:eee:appene:v:216:y:2018:i:c:p:678-693 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFreight transportation; Energy efficiency; CO2 emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:45:y:2012:i:c:p:327-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.