Designing building energy efficiency programs for greenhouse gas reductions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Fylstra & Leon Lasdon & John Watson & Allan Waren, 1998. "Design and Use of the Microsoft Excel Solver," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 28(5), pages 29-55, October.
- Sorrell, Steve & Dimitropoulos, John & Sommerville, Matt, 2009. "Empirical estimates of the direct rebound effect: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1356-1371, April.
- A. Greening, Lorna & Greene, David L. & Difiglio, Carmen, 2000. "Energy efficiency and consumption -- the rebound effect -- a survey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 389-401, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Neal K. & Blackhurst, Michael F., 2014. "Energy savings and the rebound effect with multiple energy services and efficiency correlation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 55-66.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2013. "International experience on incentive program in support of fuel economy standards and labelling for motor vehicle: A comprehensive review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 18-33.
- Bouhou, Nour-El Imane & Blackhurst, Michael F. & Torres, Pamela, 2015. "An empirical analysis of joint residential electricity efficiency gains within and across end uses: implications for demand-side management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 61-70.
- Marchand, Robert D. & Koh, S.C. Lenny & Morris, Jonathan C., 2015. "Delivering energy efficiency and carbon reduction schemes in England: Lessons from Green Deal Pioneer Places," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 96-106.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:538-550 is not listed on IDEAS
- Streimikiene, Dalia & Baležentis, Tomas & Kriščiukaitienė, Irena, 2012. "Promoting interactions between local climate change mitigation, sustainable energy development, and rural development policies in Lithuania," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 699-710.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency Climate change mitigation Optimization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:9:p:5269-5279. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.