Promoting interactions between local climate change mitigation, sustainable energy development, and rural development policies in Lithuania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sperling, Karl & Hvelplund, Frede & Mathiesen, Brian Vad, 2011. "Centralisation and decentralisation in strategic municipal energy planning in Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1338-1351, March.
- Lutsey, Nicholas & Sperling, Daniel, 2008. "America's bottom-up climate change mitigation policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 673-685, February.
- Blackhurst, Michael & Lima Azevedo, Inês & Scott Matthews, H. & Hendrickson, Chris T., 2011. "Designing building energy efficiency programs for greenhouse gas reductions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5269-5279, September.
- del Río, Pablo, 2011. "Analysing future trends of renewable electricity in the EU in a low-carbon context," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2520-2533, June.
- Byrne, John & Hughes, Kristen & Rickerson, Wilson & Kurdgelashvili, Lado, 2007. "American policy conflict in the greenhouse: Divergent trends in federal, regional, state, and local green energy and climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 4555-4573, September.
- Baležentis, Alvydas & Baležentis, Tomas & Streimikiene, Dalia, 2011. "The energy intensity in Lithuania during 1995–2009: A LMDI approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7322-7334.
- Lutsey, Nicholas P. & Sperling, Dan, 2008. "America's Bottom-Up Climate Change Mitigation Policy," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt8jj755d4, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Botta, G.F., 2010. "Methodological proposal for territorial distribution of the percentage reduction in gross inland energy consumption according to the EU energy policy strategic goal," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7093-7105, November.
- Huang, Hui-Fen & Lo, Shang-Lien, 2011. "Review and classify the GHGs-related indicators," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 594-602, January.
- Lantz, Mikael & Svensson, Mattias & Bjornsson, Lovisa & Borjesson, Pal, 2007. "The prospects for an expansion of biogas systems in Sweden--Incentives, barriers and potentials," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1830-1843, March.
- Rammel, Christian & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 2003. "Evolutionary policies for sustainable development: adaptive flexibility and risk minimising," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 121-133, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaigalis, Vygandas & Skema, Romualdas, 2016. "A review on solid biofuel usage in Lithuania after the decommission of Ignalina NPP and compliance with the EU policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 974-988.
- Dalia Streimikiene & Jolita Vveinhardt, 2015. "Community based social marketing for implementation of energy saving targets at local level," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(39), pages 723-723, May.
- Streimikiene, Dalia, 2015. "Assessment of reasonably achievable GHG emission reduction target in Lithuanian households," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 460-467.
- Gaigalis, Vygandas & Skema, Romualdas, 2014. "Sustainable economy development and transition of fuel and energy in Lithuania after integration into the European Union," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 719-733.
- Liobikienė, Genovaitė & Butkus, Mindaugas, 2017. "The European Union possibilities to achieve targets of Europe 2020 and Paris agreement climate policy," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 298-309.
- Gaigalis, Vygandas & Markevicius, Antanas & Katinas, Vladislovas & Skema, Romualdas, 2014. "Analysis of the renewable energy promotion in Lithuania in compliance with the European Union strategy and policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 422-435.
- Gaigalis, Vygandas & Skema, Romualdas & Marcinauskas, Kazys & Korsakiene, Irena, 2016. "A review on Heat Pumps implementation in Lithuania in compliance with the National Energy Strategy and EU policy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 841-858.
- Gaigalis, Vygandas & Skema, Romualdas, 2015. "Analysis of the fuel and energy transition in Lithuanian industry and its sustainable development in 2005–2013 in compliance with the EU policy and strategy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 265-279.
- Surawut Chomaitong & Ranjith Perera, 2014. "Adoption of the low carbon society policy in locally-governed urban areas: experience from Thai municipalities," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(8), pages 1255-1275, December.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal policies; Climate change mitigation; Sustainable energy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:50:y:2012:i:c:p:699-710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.