Forecasting world and regional aviation jet fuel demands to the mid-term (2025)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Benoît Cheze & Pascal Gastineau & Julien Chevallier, 2011. "Forecasting world and regional aviation jet fuel demands to the mid-term (2025)," Post-Print hal-00990189, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mohammad Mazraati, 2010. "World aviation fuel demand outlook," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 34(1), pages 42-72, March.
- Macintosh, Andrew & Wallace, Lailey, 2009. "International aviation emissions to 2025: Can emissions be stabilised without restricting demand?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 264-273, January.
- Dermot Gately, 1988. "Taking Off: The U.S. Demand for Air Travel and Jet Fuel," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 63-91.
- Vedantham, Anu & Oppenheimer, Michael, 1998. "Long-term scenarios for aviation: Demand and emissions of CO2 and NOx," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(8), pages 625-641, July.
- Nygren, Emma & Aleklett, Kjell & Höök, Mikael, 2009. "Aviation fuel and future oil production scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4003-4010, October.
- Karen Mayor & Richard S. J. Tol, 2008. "Scenarios of Carbon Dioxide Emissions from Aviation," Papers WP244, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Chi & Hui, Xin & Lin, Yuzhen & Sung, Chih-Jen, 2016. "Recent development in studies of alternative jet fuel combustion: Progress, challenges, and opportunities," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 120-138.
- Chai, Jian & Zhang, Zhong-Yu & Wang, Shou-Yang & Lai, Kin Keung & Liu, John, 2014. "Aviation fuel demand development in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 224-235.
- Beria, Paolo & Laurino, Antonio, 2016. "Determinants of daily fluctuations in air passenger volumes. The effect of events and holidays on Milan Malpensa airport," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 73-84.
- Ekaterina Grushevenko, 2015. "Complex method of petroleum products demand forecasting considering economic, demographic and technological factors," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 98-107.
- Benoit Cheze & Julien Chevallier & Pascal Gastineau, 2012. "Will technological progress be sufficient to effectively lead the air transport to a sustainable development in the mid-term (2025)?," Working Papers 1207, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Benoît Chèze & Julien Chevallier & Pascal Gastineau, 2012. "Will technological progress be sufficient to stabilize CO2 emissions from air transport in the mid-term?," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- repec:eee:transa:v:103:y:2017:i:c:p:525-540 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:71-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p2:p:1378-1386 is not listed on IDEAS
- GonzÃ¡lez, Rodrigo & Hosoda, Eiji B., 2016. "Environmental impact of aircraft emissions and aviation fuel tax in Japan," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 234-240.
- Balli, Ozgur, 2017. "Advanced exergy analyses of an aircraft turboprop engine (TPE)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 599-612.
- Zhou, Wenji & Wang, Tao & Yu, Yadong & Chen, Dingjiang & Zhu, Bing, 2016. "Scenario analysis of CO2 emissions from China’s civil aviation industry through 2030," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 100-108.
- Jian Chai & Shubin Wang & Shouyang Wang & Ju’e Guo, 2012. "Demand Forecast of Petroleum Product Consumption in the Chinese Transportation Industry," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-22, March.
- repec:eee:touman:v:40:y:2014:i:c:p:15-26 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy efficiency Jet fuel demand forecasts Macro-level methodology;
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:9:p:5147-5158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.