Taking Off: The U.S. Demand for Air Travel and Jet Fuel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9263 is not listed on IDEAS
- DeCicco, John & Mark, Jason, 1998. "Meeting the energy and climate challenge for transportation in the United States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 395-412, April.
- Al-faris, Abdul-razak F., 1997. "Demand for oil products in the GCC countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 55-61, January.
- Benoit Cheze & Julien Chevallier & Pascal Gastineau, 2012. "Will technological progress be sufficient to effectively lead the air transport to a sustainable development in the mid-term (2025)?," Working Papers 1207, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Mori, Keibun, 2012. "Modeling the impact of a carbon tax: A trial analysis for Washington State," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 627-639.
- Chèze, Benoît & Gastineau, Pascal & Chevallier, Julien, 2011.
"Forecasting world and regional aviation jet fuel demands to the mid-term (2025),"
Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5147-5158, September.
- Benoît Cheze & Pascal Gastineau & Julien Chevallier, 2011. "Forecasting world and regional aviation jet fuel demands to the mid-term (2025)," Post-Print hal-00990189, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9262 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6794 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:1988v09-04-a05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.