Impact of the economic recession on the European power sector's CO2 emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/4222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Keppler, Jan Horst & Mansanet-Bataller, Maria, 2010. "Causalities between CO2, electricity, and other energy variables during phase I and phase II of the EU ETS," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3329-3341, July.
- Alberola, Emilie & Chevallier, Julien & Cheze, Benoi^t, 2008. "Price drivers and structural breaks in European carbon prices 2005-2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 787-797, February.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5269 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delarue, E.D. & Ellerman, A.D. & D'haeseleer, W.D., 2010. "Robust MACCs? The topography of abatement by fuel switching in the European power sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1465-1475.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2010.
"Does financial instability increase environmental pollution in Pakistan?,"
31360, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Mar 2011.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2011. "Does financial instability increase environmental pollution in Pakistan?," MPRA Paper 31530, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Mar 2011.
- Koch, Nicolas & Fuss, Sabine & Grosjean, Godefroy & Edenhofer, Ottmar, 2014. "Causes of the EU ETS price drop: Recession, CDM, renewable policies or a bit of everything?—New evidence," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 676-685.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Yin, Haitao & Zhao, Yue, 2015. "Impact of environmental regulations on the efficiency and CO2 emissions of power plants in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 238-247.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:4:p:224:d:66298 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jouvet, Pierre-André & Solier, Boris, 2013.
"An overview of CO2 cost pass-through to electricity prices in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1370-1376.
- Boris Solier & Pierre-André Jouvet, 2011. "An overview of CO2 cost pass-through to electricity prices in Europe," Working Papers 1108, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Boris Solier, 2013. "An overview of CO2 cost pass-through to electricity prices in Europe," Post-Print hal-01385884, HAL.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2011. "A model of carbon price interactions with macroeconomic and energy dynamics," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1295-1312.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:646-655 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chevallier, Julien, 2011. "Evaluating the carbon-macroeconomy relationship: Evidence from threshold vector error-correction and Markov-switching VAR models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2634-2656.
- Andor, Mark Andreas & Frondel, Manuel & Neuhoff, Karsten & Petrick, Sebastian & Rüster, Sophia, 2016. "Klimaschutzpolitik in Europa: Wie kann ein Politikmix gestaltet werden?," RWI Materialien 103, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Tan, Xue-Ping & Wang, Xin-Yu, 2017. "Dependence changes between the carbon price and its fundamentals: A quantile regression approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 306-325.
- Zhao, Xiaoli & Ma, Qian & Yang, Rui, 2013. "Factors influencing CO2 emissions in China's power industry: Co-integration analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 89-98.
- Ana L. Gonçalves & Maria C. M. Alvim-Ferraz & Fernando G. Martins & Manuel Simões & José C. M. Pires, 2016. "Integration of Microalgae-Based Bioenergy Production into a Petrochemical Complex: Techno-Economic Assessment," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-17, March.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7761 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bel, Germà & Joseph, Stephan, 2015. "Emission abatement: Untangling the impacts of the EU ETS and the economic crisis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 531-539.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2013. "Does financial instability increase environmental degradation? Fresh evidence from Pakistan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 537-544.
- Raphaël Trotignon & Pierre-André Jouvet & Boris Solier & Simon Quemin & Jérémy Elbeze, 2015. "European carbon market: lessons on the impact of a market stability reserve using the Zephyr model," Working Papers 1511, Chaire Economie du climat.
- Segnon, Mawuli & Lux, Thomas & Gupta, Rangan, 2017. "Modeling and forecasting the volatility of carbon dioxide emission allowance prices: A review and comparison of modern volatility models," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 692-704.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 emission Economic recession European Union Emission Trading Scheme (EU ETS);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:1677-1686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.