Evaluation of geologic storage options of CO2: Applicability, cost, storage capacity and safety
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibbins, Jon & Chalmers, Hannah, 2008. "Carbon capture and storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4317-4322, December.
- Davison, John, 2007. "Performance and costs of power plants with capture and storage of CO2," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1163-1176.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aydin, Gokhan, 2014. "Modeling of energy consumption based on economic and demographic factors: The case of Turkey with projections," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 382-389.
- Ghorbani, Afshin & Rahimpour, Hamid Reza & Ghasemi, Younes & Zoughi, Somayeh & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza, 2014. "A Review of Carbon Capture and Sequestration in Iran: Microalgal Biofixation Potential in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 73-100.
- Karakurt, Izzet & Aydin, Gokhan & Aydiner, Kerim, 2012. "Sources and mitigation of methane emissions by sectors: A critical review," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 40-48.
- Višković, Alfredo & Franki, Vladimir & Valentić, Vladimir, 2014. "CCS (carbon capture and storage) investment possibility in South East Europe: A case study for Croatia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 325-337.
- Locatelli, Giorgio & Mancini, Mauro, 2010. "Small-medium sized nuclear coal and gas power plant: A probabilistic analysis of their financial performances and influence of CO2 cost," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6360-6374, October.
- Alfredo Viskovic & Vladimir Valentic & Vladimir Franki, 2013. "The impac t of carbon prices on CCS investment in South East Europe," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 91-120.
- Bettina Beeskow-Strauch & Judith Maria Schicks, 2012. "The Driving Forces of Guest Substitution in Gas Hydrates—A Laser Raman Study on CH 4 -CO 2 Exchange in the Presence of Impurities," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-18, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCO2 Capture Geologic storage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:9:p:5072-5080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.