Energy use and implications for efficiency strategies in global fluid-milk processing industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Worrell, Ernst & Laitner, John A & Ruth, Michael & Finman, Hodayah, 2003. "Productivity benefits of industrial energy efficiency measures," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(11), pages 1081-1098.
- Ramírez, C.A. & Patel, M. & Blok, K., 2006. "From fluid milk to milk powder: Energy use and energy efficiency in the European dairy industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1984-2004.
- Xu, Tengfang & Flapper, Joris & Kramer, Klaas Jan, 2009. "Characterization of energy use and performance of global cheese processing," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 1993-2000.
- Hu, S.-C. & Chuah, Y.K., 2003. "Power consumption of semiconductor fabs in Taiwan," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 895-907.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madlool, N.A. & Saidur, R. & Hossain, M.S. & Rahim, N.A., 2011. "A critical review on energy use and savings in the cement industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 2042-2060, May.
- Xu, Tengfang & Karali, Nihan & Sathaye, Jayant, 2014. "Undertaking high impact strategies: The role of national efficiency measures in long-term energy and emission reduction in steel making," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 179-188.
- Xu, Tengfang & Flapper, Joris, 2011. "Reduce energy use and greenhouse gas emissions from global dairy processing facilities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 234-247, January.
- Ali, M.B. & Saidur, R. & Hossain, M.S., 2011. "A review on emission analysis in cement industries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 2252-2261, June.
- Nihan Karali & Tengfang Xu & Jayant Sathaye, 2016. "Developing long-term strategies to reduce energy use and CO2 emissions—analysis of three mitigation scenarios for iron and steel production in China," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 699-719, June.
- Saygin, D. & Worrell, E. & Patel, M.K. & Gielen, D.J., 2011. "Benchmarking the energy use of energy-intensive industries in industrialized and in developing countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 6661-6673.
More about this item
KeywordsSpecific energy consumption Milk Dairy process;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:12:p:5334-5341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.