A review on emission analysis in cement industries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yeonbae Kim & Ernst Worrell, 2002. "CO 2 Emission Trends in the Cement Industry: An International Comparison," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 115-133, June.
- Worrell, Ernst & Martin, Nathan & Price, Lynn, 2000. "Potentials for energy efficiency improvement in the US cement industry," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1189-1214.
- Mokrzycki, Eugeniusz & Uliasz-Bochenczyk, Alicja & Sarna, Mieczyslaw, 2003. "Use of alternative fuels in the Polish cement industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 101-111, January.
- Anderson, Soren T. & Newell, Richard G., 2003.
"Prospects for Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies,"
10879, Resources for the Future.
- Newell, Richard & Anderson, Soren, 2003. "Prospects for Carbon Capture and Storage Technologies," Discussion Papers dp-02-68, Resources For the Future.
- Xu, Tengfang & Flapper, Joris, 2009. "Energy use and implications for efficiency strategies in global fluid-milk processing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5334-5341, December.
- Kabir, G. & Abubakar, A.I. & El-Nafaty, U.A., 2010. "Energy audit and conservation opportunities for pyroprocessing unit of a typical dry process cement plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 1237-1243.
- Hasanbeigi, Ali & Menke, Christoph & Therdyothin, Apichit, 2010. "The use of conservation supply curves in energy policy and economic analysis: The case study of Thai cement industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 392-405, January.
- Mokrzycki, Eugeniusz & Uliasz- Bochenczyk, Alicja, 2003. "Alternative fuels for the cement industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-2), pages 95-100, January.
- Oh, Tick Hui & Chua, Shing Chyi, 2010. "Energy efficiency and carbon trading potential in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2095-2103, September.
- Hasanbeigi, Ali & Price, Lynn & Lu, Hongyou & Lan, Wang, 2010. "Analysis of energy-efficiency opportunities for the cement industry in Shandong Province, China: A case study of 16 cement plants," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 3461-3473.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jamshidi, Ali & Kurumisawa, Kiyofumi & Nawa, Toyoharu & Igarashi, Toshifumi, 2016. "Performance of pavements incorporating waste glass: The current state of the art," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 211-236.
- Hurmekoski, Elias & Jonsson, Ragnar & Nord, Tomas, 2015. "Context, drivers, and future potential for wood-frame multi-story construction in Europe," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 181-196.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:4091-4099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shen, Weiguo & Cao, Liu & Li, Qiu & Zhang, Wensheng & Wang, Guiming & Li, Chaochao, 2015. "Quantifying CO2 emissions from China’s cement industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1004-1012.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p1:p:1148-1157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siddique, Abu Raihan Mohammad & Mahmud, Shohel & Heyst, Bill Van, 2017. "A review of the state of the science on wearable thermoelectric power generators (TEGs) and their existing challenges," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 730-744.
- Aranda Usón, Alfonso & López-Sabirón, Ana M. & Ferreira, Germán & Llera Sastresa, Eva, 2013. "Uses of alternative fuels and raw materials in the cement industry as sustainable waste management options," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 242-260.
- Li, Jia & Tharakan, Pradeep & Macdonald, Douglas & Liang, Xi, 2013. "Technological, economic and financial prospects of carbon dioxide capture in the cement industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1377-1387.
- Oh, Da-Young & Noguchi, Takafumi & Kitagaki, Ryoma & Park, Won-Jun, 2014. "CO2 emission reduction by reuse of building material waste in the Japanese cement industry," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 796-810.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:522-537 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikulčić, Hrvoje & Vujanović, Milan & Duić, Neven, 2013. "Reducing the CO2 emissions in Croatian cement industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 41-48.
- Shen, Lei & Gao, Tianming & Zhao, Jianan & Wang, Limao & Wang, Lan & Liu, Litao & Chen, Fengnan & Xue, Jingjing, 2014. "Factory-level measurements on CO2 emission factors of cement production in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 337-349.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:618-628 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:1162-1174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCement industry CO2 emissions Emission reductions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:15:y:2011:i:5:p:2252-2261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.