Analysis of interactions among the barriers to energy saving in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lidula, N.W.A. & Mithulananthan, N. & Ongsakul, W. & Widjaya, C. & Henson, R., 2007. "ASEAN towards clean and sustainable energy: Potentials, utilization and barriers," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1441-1452.
- Hu, Jin-Li & Wang, Shih-Chuan, 2006. "Total-factor energy efficiency of regions in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 3206-3217, November.
- Byrne, John & Shen, Bo & Li, Xiuguo, 1996. "The challenge of sustainability : Balancing China's energy, economic and environmental goals," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 455-462, May.
- Weidou, Ni & Johansson, Thomas B, 2004. "Energy for sustainable development in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1225-1229, July.
- Tonn, Bruce & Peretz, Jean H., 2007. "State-level benefits of energy efficiency," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3665-3674, July.
- Fang, Yiping & Zeng, Yong, 2007. "Balancing energy and environment: The effect and perspective of management instruments in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2247-2261.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:6:p:1879-1889. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.