Energy for sustainable development in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Larson, Eric D. & Zongxin, Wu & DeLaquil, Pat & Wenying, Chen & Pengfei, Gao, 2003. "Future implications of China's energy-technology choices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 1189-1204, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Tzu-Pu & Hu, Jin-Li, 2010. "Total-factor energy productivity growth, technical progress, and efficiency change: An empirical study of China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(10), pages 3262-3270, October.
- Ma, Linwei & Liu, Pei & Fu, Feng & Li, Zheng & Ni, Weidou, 2011. "Integrated energy strategy for the sustainable development of China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 1143-1154.
- Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2006. "Analysis of the impact of electricity grid interconnection between Korea and Japan--Feasibility study for energy network in Northeast Asia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1015-1025, June.
- Wang, Yuan & Wang, Yichen & Zhou, Jing & Zhu, Xiaodong & Lu, Genfa, 2011. "Energy consumption and economic growth in China: A multivariate causality test," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4399-4406, July.
- Fang, Yiping & Zeng, Yong, 2007. "Balancing energy and environment: The effect and perspective of management instruments in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2247-2261.
- Wang, GuoHong & Wang, YunXia & Zhao, Tao, 2008. "Analysis of interactions among the barriers to energy saving in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1879-1889, June.
- Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Jinyun & Yang, Zhifeng & Li, Juan, 2012. "Analysis of the distribution and evolution of energy supply and demand centers of gravity in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 695-706.
- Zhang, Xing-Ping & Cheng, Xiao-Mei & Yuan, Jia-Hai & Gao, Xiao-Jun, 2011. "Total-factor energy efficiency in developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 644-650, February.
- Fan, Ying & Liao, Hua & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2007. "Can market oriented economic reforms contribute to energy efficiency improvement? Evidence from China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2287-2295, April.
- Rout, Ullash K. & Voβ, Alfred & Singh, Anoop & Fahl, Ulrich & Blesl, Markus & Ó Gallachóir, Brian P., 2011. "Energy and emissions forecast of China over a long-time horizon," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-11.
- Soytas, Ugur & Sari, Ramazan, 2006. "Can China contribute more to the fight against global warming?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 837-846, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:32:y:2004:i:10:p:1225-1229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.