An incentive mechanism for electricity transmission expansion in Mexico
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vogelsang, Ingo, 2001. "Price Regulation for Independent Transmission Companies," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 141-65, September.
- Bushnell, James B. & Stoft, Steven E., 1997.
"Improving private incentives for electric grid investment,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 85-108, March.
- Bushnell, James & Stoft, Steven, 1997. "Improving Private Incentives for Electric Grid Investment," Staff General Research Papers 31549, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Littlechild, S.C. & Skerk, C.J., 2004. "Regulation of transmission expansion in Argentina Part I: State ownership, reform and the Fourth Line," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0464, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Thomas-Olivier Leautier, 2000. "Regulation of an Electric Power Transmission Company," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 61-92.
- Littlechild, S.C. & Skerk, C.J., 2004. "Regulation of transmission expansion in Argentina Part II: Developments since the Fourth Line," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0465, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tarjei Kristiansen & Juan Rosellón, 2006. "A Merchant Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 167-193, 03.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2006.
"Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-based Regulation,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 97-126.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2005. "Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-Based Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1474, CESifo Group Munich.
- Littlechild, S., 2004. "Regulated and merchant interconnectors in Australia: SNI and Murraylink revisited," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0410, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rotger, José A. & Felder, Frank A., 2001. "Reconciling Market-Based Transmission and Transmission Planning, , , , , ," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(9), pages 31-43, November.
- Bertoletti, Paolo & Poletti, Clara, 1997. "Welfare effects of discriminatory two-part tariffs constrained by price caps," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 293-298, November.
- Anna Creti & Natalia Fabra, 2003. "Capacity Markets for Electricity," Industrial Organization 0309002, EconWPA, revised 26 Nov 2003.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:5:p:3003-3014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.