Sustainability of energy production and use in Iran
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 1999. "Energy, environment and sustainable development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(1-4), pages 427-440, September.
- Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 2005. "Thermodynamic aspects of renewables and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, April.
- Midilli, Adnan & Dincer, Ibrahim & Ay, Murat, 2006. "Green energy strategies for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3623-3633, December.
- Dincer, Ibrahim, 1999. "Environmental impacts of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(14), pages 845-854, December.
- Hessari, F. A., 2005. "Sectoral energy consumption in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 203-214, April.
- Dincer, Ibrahim, 2000. "Renewable energy and sustainable development: a crucial review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 157-175, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012. "Long Memory in German Energy Price Indices," CESifo Working Paper Series 3935, CESifo Group Munich.
- Meyar-Naimi, H. & Vaez-Zadeh, S., 2012. "Sustainable development based energy policy making frameworks, a critical review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 351-361.
- Barros, C.P. & Assaf, A., 2009. "Bootstrapped efficiency measures of oil blocks in Angola," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4098-4103, October.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Gil-Alana, Luis A. & Payne, James E., 2011.
"An analysis of oil production by OPEC countries: Persistence, breaks, and outliers,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 442-453, January.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Luis A. Gil-Alana & James E. Payne, 2011. "An Analysis of Oil Production by OPEC Countries: Persistence, Breaks, and Outliers," Faculty Working Papers 01/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Bahrami, Mohsen & Abbaszadeh, Payam, 2016. "Development a scenario-based model for Iran׳s energy future," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 963-970.
- Barros, Carlos Pestana & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Productivity assessment of Angola's oil blocks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2009-2015.
- Assareh, E. & Behrang, M.A. & Assari, M.R. & Ghanbarzadeh, A., 2010. "Application of PSO (particle swarm optimization) and GA (genetic algorithm) techniques on demand estimation of oil in Iran," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 5223-5229.
- Behrang, M.A. & Assareh, E. & Ghalambaz, M. & Assari, M.R. & Noghrehabadi, A.R., 2011. "Forecasting future oil demand in Iran using GSA (Gravitational Search Algorithm)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5649-5654.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Oil Prices: Persistence and Breaks," Faculty Working Papers 09/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Najafi, G. & Ghobadian, B. & Mamat, R. & Yusaf, T. & Azmi, W.H., 2015. "Solar energy in Iran: Current state and outlook," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 931-942.
- Afsharzade, Nashmil & Papzan, Abdolhamid & Ashjaee, Mehdi & Delangizan, Sohrab & Van Passel, Steven & Azadi, Hossein, 2016. "Renewable energy development in rural areas of Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 743-755.
- Arabi, Behrouz & Munisamy, Susila & Emrouznejad, Ali & Shadman, Foroogh, 2014. "Power industry restructuring and eco-efficiency changes: A new slacks-based model in Malmquist–Luenberger Index measurement," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 132-145.
- Zangeneh, Ali & Jadid, Shahram & Rahimi-Kian, Ashkan, 2009. "A hierarchical decision making model for the prioritization of distributed generation technologies: A case study for Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5752-5763, December.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Islamic Republic of Iran; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 08/285, International Monetary Fund.
- Amin Yousefi-Sahzabi & Kyuro Sasaki & Hossein Yousefi & Yuichi Sugai, 2011. "CO 2 emission and economic growth of Iran," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 63-82, January.
- Ghorbani, Afshin & Rahimpour, Hamid Reza & Ghasemi, Younes & Zoughi, Somayeh & Rahimpour, Mohammad Reza, 2014. "A Review of Carbon Capture and Sequestration in Iran: Microalgal Biofixation Potential in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 73-100.
- Mazandarani, A. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Chong, W.T. & Moghavvemi, M., 2011. "Fuel consumption and emission prediction by Iranian power plants until 2025," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1575-1592, April.
- Bagheri Moghaddam, Nasser & Mousavi, Sayyed Moslem & Nasiri, Masoud & Moallemi, Enayat A. & Yousefdehi, Hami, 2011. "Wind energy status of Iran: Evaluating Iran's technological capability in manufacturing wind turbines," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(8), pages 4200-4211.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Islamic Republic of Iran; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/76, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:35:y:2007:i:10:p:5171-5180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.