Green energy strategies for sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Brown, Marilyn A., 2001. "Market failures and barriers as a basis for clean energy policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1197-1207, November.
- Midilli, A. & Ay, M. & Dincer, I. & Rosen, M. A., 2005. "On hydrogen and hydrogen energy strategies: I: current status and needs," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 255-271, June.
- Weinberg, Carl J., 1997. "Renewable energy policy: How will clean energy services be provided in the future?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 423-431.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Levine, Mark D. & Short, Walter & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2001. "Scenarios for a clean energy future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1179-1196, November.
- Dincer, Ibrahim & Rosen, Marc A., 2005. "Thermodynamic aspects of renewables and sustainable development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, April.
- Clark, Woodrow W. & Rifkin, Jeremy & O'Connor, Todd & Swisher, Joel & Lipman, Tim & Rambach, Glen, 2005. "Hydrogen energy stations: along the roadside to the hydrogen economy," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 41-50, March.
- Dincer, Ibrahim, 1999. "Environmental impacts of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(14), pages 845-854, December.
- Cannon, M. & Kouvaritakis, B. & Huang, G., 2005. "Modelling and optimisation for sustainable development policy assessment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 164(2), pages 475-490, July.
- Dincer, Ibrahim, 2000. "Renewable energy and sustainable development: a crucial review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 157-175, June.
- Momirlan, M. & Veziroglu, T. N., 2002. "Current status of hydrogen energy," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 141-179.
- Palmer-Jones, Richard & Jackson, Cecile, 1997. "Work intensity, gender and sustainable development," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 39-62, February.
- Suganthi, L & Samuel, Anand A, 2000. "Exergy based supply side energy management for sustainable energy development," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 285-290.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yanık, Seda & Sürer, Özge & Öztayşi, Başar, 2016. "Designing sustainable energy regions using genetic algorithms and location-allocation approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 161-172.
- Mambeli Barros, Regina & Tiago Filho, Geraldo Lúcio & da Silva, Tiago Rodrigo, 2014. "The electric energy potential of landfill biogas in Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 150-164.
- Koutroumanidis, Theodoros & Ioannou, Konstantinos & Arabatzis, Garyfallos, 2009. "Predicting fuelwood prices in Greece with the use of ARIMA models, artificial neural networks and a hybrid ARIMA-ANN model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3627-3634, September.
- Zafeiriou, Eleni & Arabatzis, Garyfallos & Koutroumanidis, Theodoros, 2011. "The fuelwood market in Greece: An empirical approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 3008-3018, August.
- Theuretzbacher, Franz & Bauer, Alexander & Lizasoain, Javier & Becker, Manuel & Rosenau, Thomas & Potthast, Antje & Friedl, Anton & Piringer, Gerhard & Gronauer, Andreas, 2013. "Potential of different Sorghum bicolor (L. moench) varieties for combined ethanol and biogas production in the Pannonian climate of Austria," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 107-113.
- Dincer, Ibrahim & Zamfirescu, Calin, 2012. "Potential options to greenize energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 5-15.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:3:p:628-:d:133844 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:2:p:432-:d:131888 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aydın, Hakan & Turan, Önder & Karakoç, T. Hikmet & Midilli, Adnan, 2013. "Exergo-sustainability indicators of a turboprop aircraft for the phases of a flight," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 550-560.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1264-:d:105079 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omri, Emna & Chtourou, Nouri & Bazin, Damien, 2015. "Solar thermal energy for sustainable development in Tunisia: The case of the PROSOL project," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1312-1323.
- del Río, Pablo & Burguillo, Mercedes, 2008. "Assessing the impact of renewable energy deployment on local sustainability: Towards a theoretical framework," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 12(5), pages 1325-1344, June.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2014.
"An Empirical Survey of the Ramifications of a Green Economy,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
356, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2014. "An Empirical Survey of the Ramifications of a Green Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 8078, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hofman, Karen & Li, Xianguo, 2009. "Canada's energy perspectives and policies for sustainable development," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(4), pages 407-415, April.
- Karbassi, A.R. & Abduli, M.A. & Mahin Abdollahzadeh, E., 2007. "Sustainability of energy production and use in Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 5171-5180, October.
- Hugé, Jean & Waas, Tom & Eggermont, Gilbert & Verbruggen, Aviel, 2011. "Impact assessment for a sustainable energy future'Reflections and practical experiences," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6243-6253, October.
- Emna Omri & Nouri Chtourou & Damien Bazin, 2015. "Solar Thermal Energy for Sustainable Development in Tunisia," Post-Print halshs-01070616, HAL.
- Aydin, Hakan, 2013. "Exergetic sustainability analysis of LM6000 gas turbine power plant with steam cycle," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 766-774.
- Lin, Boqiang & Wang, Ting, 2012. "Forecasting natural gas supply in China: Production peak and import trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 225-233.
- Okeh, Okeh C. & Onwosi, Chukwudi O. & Odibo, Frederick John C., 2014. "Biogas production from rice husks generated from various rice mills in Ebonyi State, Nigeria," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 204-208.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:18:p:3623-3633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.