Ecological Tax Reform in Denmark: history and social acceptability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol,William J. & Oates,Wallace E., 1988. "The Theory of Environmental Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521322249, March.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsu, Shi-Ling & Walters, Joshua & Purgas, Anthony, 2008. "Pollution tax heuristics: An empirical study of willingness to pay higher gasoline taxes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 3612-3619, September.
- Liu, Xianbing & Niu, Dongjie & Bao, Cunkuan & Suk, Sunhee & Sudo, Kinichi, 2013. "Affordability of energy cost increases for companies due to market-based climate policies: A survey in Taicang, China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 1464-1476.
- Sovacool, Benjamin K., 2017. "Contestation, contingency, and justice in the Nordic low-carbon energy transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 569-582.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:212-:d:127200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abbiati, Lorenzo & Antinyan, Armenak & Corazzini, Luca, 2014. "Are taxes beautiful? A survey experiment on information, tax choice and perceived adequacy of the tax burden," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 02/2014, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Yang, Lin & Li, Fengyu & Zhang, Xian, 2016. "Chinese companies’ awareness and perceptions of the Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS): Evidence from a national survey in China," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 254-265.
- Liu, Xianbing & Wang, Can & Zhang, Weishi & Suk, Sunhee & Sudo, Kinichi, 2013. "Company's affordability of increased energy costs due to climate policies: A survey by sector in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 419-430.
- Ercolano, Salvatore & Gaeta, Giuseppe Lucio & Romano, Oriana, 2012. "Environmental fiscal reform and willingness to pay for the environment: an empirical analysis on European micro data," MPRA Paper 39680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kallbekken, Steffen & Aasen, Marianne, 2010. "The demand for earmarking: Results from a focus group study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 2183-2190, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:8:p:905-916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.