Evaluation of potential cost reductions from improved amine-based CO2 capture systems
- Rao, Anand B.
- Rubin, Edward S.
- Keith, David W.
- Granger Morgan, M.
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Verdolini, Elena & Anadón, Laura Diaz & Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Reis, Lara Aleluia, 2016.
"The Future Prospects of Energy Technologies: Insights from Expert Elicitations,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
243148, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Elena Verdolini & Laura Diaz Anadón & Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2016. "The Future Prospects of Energy Technologies: Insights from Expert Elicitations," Working Papers 2016.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nemet, Gregory F. & Baker, Erin & Jenni, Karen E., 2013. "Modeling the future costs of carbon capture using experts' elicited probabilities under policy scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 218-228.
- Bistline, John E., 2014. "Energy technology expert elicitations: An application to natural gas turbine efficiencies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 177-187.
- Huang, Bin & Xu, Shisen & Gao, Shiwang & Liu, Lianbo & Tao, Jiye & Niu, Hongwei & Cai, Ming & Cheng, Jian, 2010. "Industrial test and techno-economic analysis of CO2 capture in Huaneng Beijing coal-fired power station," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3347-3354, November.
- Gregory Nemet & Erin Baker & Bob Barron & Samuel Harms, 2015. "Characterizing the effects of policy instruments on the future costs of carbon capture for coal power plants," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 155-168, November.
- Ange Nsouadi & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Michel Terraza, 2015. "Analyse temps-fréquence du co-mouvement entre le marché européen du CO2 et les autres marchés de l'énergie," Working Papers 15-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised May 2015.
- Anadon, Laura Diaz & Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Reis, Lara Aleluia, 2016. "Too Early to Pick Winners: Disagreement across Experts Implies the Need to Diversify R&D Investment," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 232924, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Laura Diaz Anadon & Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2016. "Too Early to Pick Winners: Disagreement across Experts Implies the Need to Diversify R&D Investment," Working Papers 2016.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Henrion, Max & Aleluia Reis, Lara, 2015. "Future costs of key low-carbon energy technologies: Harmonization and aggregation of energy technology expert elicitation data," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 219-232.
- Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Laura Diaz Anadon & Max Henrion & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2015. "Future Costs of Key Low-Carbon Energy Technologies: Harmonization and Aggregation of Energy Technology Expert Elicitation Data," Working Papers 2015.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Laura Diaz Anadon & Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2016. "Expert views - and disagreements - about the potential of energy technology R&D," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 677-691, June.
- Elena Claire Ricci & Valentina Bosetti & Erin Baker, 2014. "From Expert Elicitations to Integrated Assessment: Future Prospects of Carbon Capture Technologies," Working Papers 2014.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- McKellar, Jennifer M. & Sleep, Sylvia & Bergerson, Joule A. & MacLean, Heather L., 2017. "Expectations and drivers of future greenhouse gas emissions from Canada's oil sands: An expert elicitation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 162-169.
- Erin Baker & Olaitan Olaleye & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2015. "Decision Frameworks and the Investment in R&D," Working Papers 2015.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Li, Sheng & Zhang, Xiaosong & Gao, Lin & Jin, Hongguang, 2012. "Learning rates and future cost curves for fossil fuel energy systems with CO2 capture: Methodology and case studies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 348-356.
- Yeh, Sonia & Rubin, Edward S., 2012. "A review of uncertainties in technology experience curves," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 762-771.
- Ange Nsouadi & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Michel Terraza, 2013. "Analyse temps-fréquence de la relation entre les prix du quota et du crédit carbone," Working Papers 13-12, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2013.
- Chung, Timothy S. & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia & Johnson, Timothy L., 2011. "Expert assessments of retrofitting coal-fired power plants with carbon dioxide capture technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5609-5620, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:18:p:3765-3772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed