Evaluation of potential cost reductions from improved amine-based CO2 capture systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura Diaz Anadon & Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2016. "Expert views - and disagreements - about the potential of energy technology R&D," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 136(3), pages 677-691, June.
- Verdolini, Elena & Anadón, Laura Diaz & Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Reis, Lara Aleluia, 2016.
"The Future Prospects of Energy Technologies: Insights from Expert Elicitations,"
MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways
243148, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Elena Verdolini & Laura Diaz Anadón & Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2016. "The Future Prospects of Energy Technologies: Insights from Expert Elicitations," Working Papers 2016.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Elena Claire Ricci & Valentina Bosetti & Erin Baker, 2014. "From Expert Elicitations to Integrated Assessment: Future Prospects of Carbon Capture Technologies," Working Papers 2014.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Laura Diaz Anadon & Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2016.
"Too Early to Pick Winners: Disagreement across Experts Implies the Need to Diversify R&D Investment,"
2016.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anadon, Laura Diaz & Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Reis, Lara Aleluia, 2016. "Too Early to Pick Winners: Disagreement across Experts Implies the Need to Diversify R&D Investment," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation,and Transformation Pathways 232924, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Nemet, Gregory F. & Baker, Erin & Jenni, Karen E., 2013. "Modeling the future costs of carbon capture using experts' elicited probabilities under policy scenarios," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 218-228.
- Bistline, John E., 2014. "Energy technology expert elicitations: An application to natural gas turbine efficiencies," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 177-187.
- repec:oup:renvpo:v:12:y:2018:i:1:p:133-153. is not listed on IDEAS
- McKellar, Jennifer M. & Sleep, Sylvia & Bergerson, Joule A. & MacLean, Heather L., 2017. "Expectations and drivers of future greenhouse gas emissions from Canada's oil sands: An expert elicitation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 162-169.
- Huang, Bin & Xu, Shisen & Gao, Shiwang & Liu, Lianbo & Tao, Jiye & Niu, Hongwei & Cai, Ming & Cheng, Jian, 2010. "Industrial test and techno-economic analysis of CO2 capture in Huaneng Beijing coal-fired power station," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3347-3354, November.
- Gregory Nemet & Erin Baker & Bob Barron & Samuel Harms, 2015. "Characterizing the effects of policy instruments on the future costs of carbon capture for coal power plants," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 155-168, November.
- Erin Baker & Olaitan Olaleye & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2015. "Decision Frameworks and the Investment in R&D," Working Papers 2015.42, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Li, Sheng & Zhang, Xiaosong & Gao, Lin & Jin, Hongguang, 2012. "Learning rates and future cost curves for fossil fuel energy systems with CO2 capture: Methodology and case studies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 348-356.
- Ange Nsouadi & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Michel Terraza, 2015. "Analyse temps-fréquence du co-mouvement entre le marché européen du CO2 et les autres marchés de l'énergie," Working Papers 15-08, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised May 2015.
- Yeh, Sonia & Rubin, Edward S., 2012. "A review of uncertainties in technology experience curves," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 762-771.
- Ange Nsouadi & Jules Sadefo Kamdem & Michel Terraza, 2013. "Analyse temps-fréquence de la relation entre les prix du quota et du crédit carbone," Working Papers 13-12, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2013.
- Baker, Erin & Bosetti, Valentina & Anadon, Laura Diaz & Henrion, Max & Aleluia Reis, Lara, 2015.
"Future costs of key low-carbon energy technologies: Harmonization and aggregation of energy technology expert elicitation data,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 219-232.
- Erin Baker & Valentina Bosetti & Laura Diaz Anadon & Max Henrion & Lara Aleluia Reis, 2015. "Future Costs of Key Low-Carbon Energy Technologies: Harmonization and Aggregation of Energy Technology Expert Elicitation Data," Working Papers 2015.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Chung, Timothy S. & Patiño-Echeverri, Dalia & Johnson, Timothy L., 2011. "Expert assessments of retrofitting coal-fired power plants with carbon dioxide capture technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 5609-5620, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:34:y:2006:i:18:p:3765-3772. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.