Energy labeling for electric fans in Malaysia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Truffer, Bernhard & Markard, Jochen & Wustenhagen, Rolf, 2001. "Eco-labeling of electricity--strategies and tradeoffs in the definition of environmental standards," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 885-897, September.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Solomon, Barry D., 2003. "Eco-labeling for energy efficiency and sustainability: a meta-evaluation of US programs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 109-123, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mahlia, T.M.I. & Tohno, S. & Tezuka, T., 2012. "History and current status of the motor vehicle energy labeling and its implementation possibilities in Malaysia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 1828-1844.
- Al-Mofleh, Anwar & Taib, Soib & Mujeebu, M. Abdul & Salah, Wael, 2009. "Analysis of sectoral energy conservation in Malaysia," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 733-739.
- Lean, Hooi Hooi & Smyth, Russell, 2010.
"Multivariate Granger causality between electricity generation, exports, prices and GDP in Malaysia,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 3640-3648.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Russell Smyth, 2010. "Multivariate Granger causality between electricity generation, exports, prices and GDP in Malaysia," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-43, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Silitonga, A.S. & Atabani, A.E. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Sebayang, A.H., 2011. "Techno-economic analysis and environmental impact of fuel economy labels for passenger cars in Indonesia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 5212-5217.
- Wijaya, Muhammad Ery & Tezuka, Tetsuo, 2013. "Measures for improving the adoption of higher efficiency appliances in Indonesian households: An analysis of lifetime use and decision-making in the purchase of electrical appliances," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 981-987.
- Mohammadnejad, M. & Ghazvini, M. & Mahlia, T.M.I. & Andriyana, A., 2011. "A review on energy scenario and sustainable energy in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4652-4658.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:33:y:2005:i:1:p:63-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.