Low-CO2 energy pathways and regional air pollution in Europe
No abstract is available for this item.
- Martin, Niall P.D. & Bishop, Justin D.K. & Choudhary, Ruchi & Boies, Adam M., 2015. "Can UK passenger vehicles be designed to meet 2020 emissions targets? A novel methodology to forecast fuel consumption with uncertainty analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 929-939.
- Bollen, Johannes & Brink, Corjan, 2014.
"Air pollution policy in Europe: Quantifying the interaction with greenhouse gases and climate change policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 202-215.
- Johannes Bollen & Corjan Brink (PBL), 2012. "Air Pollution Policy in Europe: Quantifying the Interaction with Greenhouse Gases and Climate Change Policies," CPB Discussion Paper 220, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Haoqi, Qian & Libo, Wu & Weiqi, Tang, 2017. "“Lock-in” effect of emission standard and its impact on the choice of market based instruments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 41-50.
- Qian, Haoqi & Wu, Libo & Tang, Weiqi, 2016. "“Lock-in” Effect of Emission Standard and Its Impact on the Choice of Market Based Instruments," MPRA Paper 72470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rive, Nathan, 2010. "Climate policy in Western Europe and avoided costs of air pollution control," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 103-115, January.
- Milan Ščasný & Emanuele Massetti & Jan Melichar & Samuel Carrara, 2015. "Quantifying the Ancillary Benefits of the Representative Concentration Pathways on Air Quality in Europe," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 62(2), pages 383-415, October.
- Milan Šcasný & Emanuele Massetti & Jan Melichar & Samuel Carrara, 2015. "Quantifying the Ancillary Benefits of the Representative Concentration Pathways on Air Quality in Europe," Working Papers 2015.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bollen, Johannes, 2015. "The value of air pollution co-benefits of climate policies: Analysis with a global sector-trade CGE model called WorldScan," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PA), pages 178-191.
- van Vuuren, Detlef P. & den Elzen, Michel G.J. & van Vliet, Jasper & Kram, Tom & Lucas, Paul & Isaac, Morna, 2009. "Comparison of different climate regimes: the impact of broadening participation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5351-5362, December.
- Steven Smith & J. West & Page Kyle, 2011. "Economically consistent long-term scenarios for air pollutant emissions," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 619-627, October.
- Pettersson, Fredrik, 2007. "Carbon pricing and the diffusion of renewable power generation in Eastern Europe: A linear programming approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2412-2425, April.
- Takeshita, Takayuki, 2012. "Assessing the co-benefits of CO2 mitigation on air pollutants emissions from road vehicles," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 225-237.
- van der Vleuten, Erik & Lagendijk, Vincent, 2010. "Transnational infrastructure vulnerability: The historical shaping of the 2006 European "Blackout"," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 2042-2052, April.
- Tolón-Becerra, A. & Lastra-Bravo, X. & Bienvenido-Bárcena, F., 2010. "Methodology proposal for territorial distribution of greenhouse gas reduction percentages in the EU according to the strategic energy policy goal," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(11), pages 3552-3564, November.
- van Vuuren, D.P. & Cofala, J. & Eerens, H.E. & Oostenrijk, R. & Heyes, C. & Klimont, Z. & den Elzen, M.G.J. & Amann, M., 2006. "Exploring the ancillary benefits of the Kyoto Protocol for air pollution in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 444-460, March.
- Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica, 2013. "Prices vs quantities with multiple pollutants," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 123-140.
- Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica, 2011. "Prices vs Quantities with Multiple Pollutants," Working Papers in Economics 517, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Ambec, Stefan & Coria, Jessica, 2011. "Prices vs Quantities with Multiple Pollutants," LERNA Working Papers 11.17.351, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Su, Meirong & Pauleit, Stephan & Yin, Xuemei & Zheng, Ying & Chen, Shaoqing & Xu, Chao, 2016. "Greenhouse gas emission accounting for EU member states from 1991 to 2012," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 759-768.
- Zhang, Shaohui & Worrell, Ernst & Crijns-Graus, Wina, 2015. "Evaluating co-benefits of energy efficiency and air pollution abatement in China’s cement industry," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 192-213.
- van Ruijven, Bas & de Vries, Bert & van Vuuren, Detlef P. & van der Sluijs, Jeroen P., 2010. "A global model for residential energy use: Uncertainty in calibration to regional data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 269-282.
- J. West & Arlene Fiore & Larry Horowitz, 2012. "Scenarios of methane emission reductions to 2030: abatement costs and co-benefits to ozone air quality and human mortality," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 441-461, October.
- Brand, Christian & Tran, Martino & Anable, Jillian, 2012. "The UK transport carbon model: An integrated life cycle approach to explore low carbon futures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 107-124.
- Rypdal, Kristin & Rive, Nathan & Astrom, Stefan & Karvosenoja, Niko & Aunan, Kristin & Bak, Jesper L. & Kupiainen, Kaarle & Kukkonen, Jaakko, 2007. "Nordic air quality co-benefits from European post-2012 climate policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6309-6322, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:29:y:2001:i:11:p:871-884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed