The effect of technology spillover on CO2 emissions embodied in China-Australia trade
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayanthakumaran, Kankesu & Liu, Ying, 2016. "Bi-lateral CO2 emissions embodied in Australia–China trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 205-213.
- Rui Huang & Manfred Lenzen & Arunima Malik, 2019. "CO2 emissions embodied in China’s export," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(8), pages 919-934, November.
- Meng, Sam & Siriwardana, Mahinda & McNeill, Judith & Nelson, Tim, 2018. "The impact of an ETS on the Australian energy sector: An integrated CGE and electricity modelling approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 213-224.
- Yanyan Xiao & Manfred Lenzen & Catherine BenoÃ®tâ€ Norris & Gregory A. Norris & Joy Murray & Arunima Malik, 2018. "The Corruption Footprints of Nations," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 22(1), pages 68-78, February.
- Mohlin, Kristina & Camuzeaux, Jonathan R. & Muller, Adrian & Schneider, Marius & Wagner, Gernot, 2018. "Factoring in the forgotten role of renewables in CO2 emission trends using decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 290-296.
- Qi, Chaoying & Zhang, James Xiaohe, 2018. "The economic impacts of the China-Australia Free Trade Agreement - A general equilibrium analysis," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-11.
- Guo, Jie & Zou, Le-Le & Wei, Yi-Ming, 2010. "Impact of inter-sectoral trade on national and global CO2 emissions: An empirical analysis of China and US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1389-1397, March.
- Rui Huang & Klaus Hubacek & Kuishuang Feng & Xiaojie Li & Chao Zhang, 2018. "Re-Examining Embodied SO 2 and CO 2 Emissions in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-17, May.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Levine, Mark D. & Short, Walter & Koomey, Jonathan G., 2001. "Scenarios for a clean energy future," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(14), pages 1179-1196, November.
- Su, Bin & Ang, B.W., 2012. "Structural decomposition analysis applied to energy and emissions: Some methodological developments," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 177-188.
- Peters, Glen P., 2008. "From production-based to consumption-based national emission inventories," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 13-23, March.
- Kuishuang Feng & Yim Ling Siu & Dabo Guan & Klaus Hubacek, 2012. "Analyzing Drivers of Regional Carbon Dioxide Emissions for China," Journal of Industrial Ecology, Yale University, vol. 16(4), pages 600-611, August.
- Li, You & Hewitt, C.N., 2008. "The effect of trade between China and the UK on national and global carbon dioxide emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1907-1914, June.
- Wang, Yafei & Zhao, Hongyan & Li, Liying & Liu, Zhu & Liang, Sai, 2013. "Carbon dioxide emission drivers for a typical metropolis using input–output structural decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 312-318.
- Nong, Duy, 2020. "Development of the electricity-environmental policy CGE model (GTAP-E-PowerS): A case of the carbon tax in South Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C).
- Acharya, Ram C. & Keller, Wolfgang, 2008.
"Estimating the Productivity Selection and Technology Spillover Effects of Imports,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6860, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ram C. Acharya & Wolfgang Keller, 2008. "Estimating the Productivity Selection and Technology Spillover Effects of Imports," NBER Working Papers 14079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manfred Lenzen & Daniel Moran & Keiichiro Kanemoto & Arne Geschke, 2013. "Building Eora: A Global Multi-Region Input-Output Database At High Country And Sector Resolution," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(1), pages 20-49, March.
- Vanda N. Veréb & João J. Ferreira, 2018. "Transnational Entrepreneurship as a Win-Win Scenario of International Knowledge Spillover," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 9(2), pages 446-472, June.
- Wood, Richard, 2009. "Structural decomposition analysis of Australia's greenhouse gas emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4943-4948, November.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Abdul Azeez Erumban & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2014. "Slicing Up Global Value Chains," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 99-118, Spring.
- Wolfgang Keller, 2004. "International Technology Diffusion," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 752-782, September.
- Wu, X.F. & Chen, G.Q., 2017. "Energy use by Chinese economy: A systems cross-scale input-output analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 81-90.
- Kjartan Steen-Olsen & Anne Owen & John Barrett & Dabo Guan & Edgar G. Hertwich & Manfred Lenzen & Thomas Wiedmann, 2016. "Accounting for value added embodied in trade and consumption: an intercomparison of global multiregional input--output databases," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 78-94, March.
- Manfred Lenzen, 2016. "Structural analyses of energy use and carbon emissions -- an overview," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 119-132, June.
- Keho, Yaya, 2016. "What drives energy consumption in developing countries? The experience of selected African countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 233-246.
- Xu, Ming & Li, Ran & Crittenden, John C. & Chen, Yongsheng, 2011. "CO2 emissions embodied in China's exports from 2002 to 2008: A structural decomposition analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7381-7388.
- Bin Su & B. W. Ang, 2012. "Structural Decomposition Analysis Applied To Energy And Emissions: Aggregation Issues," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 299-317, March.
- Xiang, Hongjin & Kuang, Yanxiang & Li, Chenhua, 2017. "Impact of the China–Australia FTA on global coal production and trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 65-78.
- Zhang, Chao & Anadon, Laura Diaz, 2014. "A multi-regional input–output analysis of domestic virtual water trade and provincial water footprint in China," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 159-172.
- Zeus Guevara & João F. D. Rodrigues, 2016. "Structural transitions and energy use: a decomposition analysis of Portugal 1995--2010," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 202-223, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEmbodied CO2 emissions; Technology spillover; Input-output; China-Australia trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:144:y:2020:i:c:s0301421520302871. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.