Structural analyses of energy use and carbon emissions -- an overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nishijima, Daisuke, 2017. "The role of technology, product lifetime, and energy efficiency in climate mitigation: A case study of air conditioners in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 340-347.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:68:y:2017:i:s1:p:148-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jiang, Xuemei & Guan, Dabo, 2016. "Determinants of global CO2 emissions growth," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1132-1141.
- Croner, Daniel & Koller, Wolfgang & Mahlberg, Bernhard, 2018. "Economic drivers of greenhouse gas-emissions in small open economies: A hierarchical structural decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 85755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:585-599 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:147:y:2018:i:c:p:858-875 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:76:y:2018:i:c:p:303-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:14:p:3774-:d:247067 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:228:y:2018:i:c:p:2321-2332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, H. & Ang, B.W. & Su, Bin, 2017. "Multiplicative structural decomposition analysis of energy and emission intensities: Some methodological issues," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 47-63.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:307-312 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank, 2017.
"The effect of globalisation on energy footprints: Disentangling the links of global value chains,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(S1), pages 148-168.
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothe, Frank, 2017. "The effect of globalisation on energy footprints: Disentangling the links of global value chains," CAWM Discussion Papers 94, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Kaltenegger, Oliver & Löschel, Andreas & Pothen, Frank, 2017. "The Effect of Globalisation on Energy Footprints: Disentangling the Links of Global Value Chains," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-587, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Zhang, Bo & Qu, Xue & Meng, Jing & Sun, Xudong, 2017. "Identifying primary energy requirements in structural path analysis: A case study of China 2012," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 425-435.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:708-720 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:4:p:699-:d:207925 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:28:y:2016:i:2:p:119-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.