Open innovation in the power & energy sector: Bringing together government policies, companies’ interests, and academic essence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Belussi, Fiorenza & Sammarra, Alessia & Sedita, Silvia Rita, 2010.
"Learning at the boundaries in an "Open Regional Innovation System": A focus on firms' innovation strategies in the Emilia Romagna life science industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 710-721, July.
- fiorenza belussi & silvia rita sedita & alessia sammarra, 2010. "Learning At The Boundaries In An “Open Regional Innovation System”: A Focus On Firms’ Innovation Strategies In The Emilia Romagna Life Science Industry," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0113, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Faltsman V.K. & Davydova L.A., 2015. "Competitive and Innovative Growth of Russia," Published Papers 2305, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Connelly, Michael C. & Sekhar, J.A., 2012. "U. S. energy production activity and innovation," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 30-46.
- Lee, Sungjoo & Park, Gwangman & Yoon, Byungun & Park, Jinwoo, 2010. "Open innovation in SMEs--An intermediated network model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 290-300, March.
- Bointner, Raphael, 2014. "Innovation in the energy sector: Lessons learnt from R&D expenditures and patents in selected IEA countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 733-747.
- Michael W-P Fortunato, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and regional development," Community Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(5), pages 601-603, December.
- Hurmelinna-Laukkanen, Pia & Olander, Heidi & Blomqvist, Kirsimarja & Panfilii, Victoria, 2012. "Orchestrating R&D networks: Absorptive capacity, network stability, and innovation appropriability," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 552-563.
- Papadopoulos, Thanos & Stamati, Teta & Nikolaidou, Mara & Anagnostopoulos, Dimosthenis, 2013. "From Open Source to Open Innovation practices: A case in the Greek context in light of the debt crisis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 80(6), pages 1232-1246.
- Klitkou, Antje & Godoe, Helge, 2013. "The Norwegian PV manufacturing industry in a Triple Helix perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1586-1594.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cagno, Enrico & Ramirez-Portilla, Andres & Trianni, Andrea, 2015. "Linking energy efficiency and innovation practices: Empirical evidence from the foundry sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 240-256.
- Wipo, 2015. "Global Innovation Index 2015," WIPO Economics & Statistics Series, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, number 2015:gii, December.
- Trigo, Alexandre & Vence, Xavier, 2012. "Scope and patterns of innovation cooperation in Spanish service enterprises," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 602-613.
- Brookes, Naomi J. & Locatelli, Giorgio, 2015. "Power plants as megaprojects: Using empirics to shape policy, planning, and construction management," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 57-66.
- Vivek Ghosal & Jiayao Ni, 2015. "Competition and Innovation in Automobile Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 5504, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dekhtyar A.O., 2015. "Innovative decision-making system in state management}," Visnyk of National University of Civil Protection of Ukraine. Public Administration series., National University of Civil Protection of Ukraine, vol. 2(1), pages 37-42, January.
- Laursen, Keld & Salter, Ammon, 2004. "Searching high and low: what types of firms use universities as a source of innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1201-1215, October.
- Wesley M. Cohen & Richard R. Nelson & John P. Walsh, 2002. "Links and Impacts: The Influence of Public Research on Industrial R&D," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Audretsch, David B & Vivarelli, Marco, 1996. "Firms Size and R&D Spillovers: Evidence from Italy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 249-258, June.
- Huang, Shih-Chieh & Lo, Shang-Lien & Lin, Yen-Ching, 2013. "Application of a fuzzy cognitive map based on a structural equation model for the identification of limitations to the development of wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 851-861.
- Sir Nicholas Stern, 2006. "What is the Economics of Climate Change?," World Economics, World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 7(2), pages 1-10, April.
- Gaut, Fred, 2015. "Measuring innovation in all sectors of the economy," MERIT Working Papers 038, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Lyashevska O.I., 2015. "Innovation Activity as an Object of State Regulation," Visnyk of National University of Civil Protection of Ukraine. Public Administration series., National University of Civil Protection of Ukraine, vol. 2(1), pages 7-13, January.
- Hanna Kuittinen & Kaisu Puumalainen & Ari Jantunen & Kalevi KylÃ¤heiko & Satu PÃ¤tÃ¤ri, 2013. "Coping with uncertainty - exploration, exploitation, and collaboration in R%D," International Journal of Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 340-361.
- Aija Leiponen, 2012. "The benefits of R&D and breadth in innovation strategies: a comparison of Finnish service and manufacturing firms," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 1255-1281, October.
- Jaider Vega-Jurado & Antonio Gutiérrez-Gracia & Ignacio Fernández-de-Lucio, 2009. "Does external knowledge sourcing matter for innovation? Evidence from the Spanish manufacturing industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 637-670, August.
- Nonita T. Yap & Geeta Vaidyanathan & Prosanto Pal & Girish Sethi & Veena Joshi, 2016. "Diffusion of low carbon innovation among Indian foundries: lessons from the improved divided blast cupola," International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(3), pages 281-299.
- Stefan Winter & Rainer Lasch & Jatinder N.D. Gupta, 2015. "Calculating the total value of supplier innovation," International Journal of Management and Decision Making, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(2), pages 130-153.
- Frederico Rocha, 1999. "Inter-Firm Technological Cooperation: Effects Of Absorptive Capacity, Firm-Size And Specialization," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 253-271.
- Kyriakarakos, George & Patlitzianas, Konstantinos & Damasiotis, Markos & Papastefanakis, Dimitrios, 2014. "A fuzzy cognitive maps decision support system for renewables local planning," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 209-222.
- Noailly, Joëlle & Ryfisch, David, 2015.
"Multinational firms and the internationalization of green R&D: A review of the evidence and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 218-228.
- Joëlle Noailly & David Ryfisch, 2014. "Multinational firms and the internationalization of green R&D: A review of the evidence and policy implications," CIES Research Paper series 33-2014, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Gallego, Jorge & Rubalcaba, Luis & Suárez, Cristina, 2013. "Knowledge for innovation in Europe: The role of external knowledge on firms' cooperation strategies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 2034-2041.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:1544-1577 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsOpen innovation; Power and energy; Collaboration; Fuzzy cognitive map; Cross-case study; Patents;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:316-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.