The car park: Diffusion models revisited
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carol A. Dahl, 1982. "Do Gasoline Demand Elasticities Vary?," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 58(3), pages 373-382.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1979. "The Structure of World Energy Demand," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262661772, January.
- Carol A. Dahl, 1986. "Gasoline Demand Survey," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 67-82.
- Drollas, Leonidas P., 1984. "The demand for gasoline : Further evidence," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 71-82.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dargay, Joyce & Gately, Dermot, 1999. "Income's effect on car and vehicle ownership, worldwide: 1960-2015," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 101-138, February.
- Garth Heutel & Erich Muehlegger, 2015.
"Consumer Learning and Hybrid Vehicle Adoption,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 125-161.
- Heutel, Garth & Muehlegger, Erich J., 2010. "Consumer Learning and Hybrid Vehicle Adoption," Scholarly Articles 4448996, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Heutel, Garth & Muehlegger, Erich, 2010. "Consumer Learning and Hybrid Vehicle Adoption," Working Paper Series rwp10-013, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1998.
"Monetary policy rules in practice Some international evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, pages 1033-1067.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dargay, Joyce & Gately, Dermot, 1997. "Income's Effect On Car and Vehicle Ownership, Worldwide: 1960-2015," Working Papers 97-33, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eneeco:v:18:y:1996:i:1-2:p:107-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eneco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.