Income's Effect On Car and Vehicle Ownership, Worldwide: 1960-2015
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenman, J. V., 1996. "The car park: Diffusion models revisited," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 107-128, April.
- Tim Pritchard & Larry DeBoer, 1995. "The Effect of Taxes and Insurance Costs On Automobile Registrations in the United States," Public Finance Review, , vol. 23(3), pages 283-304, July.
- Dermot Gately, 1990. "The U.S. Demand for Highway Travel and Motor Fuel," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 59-74.
More about this item
KeywordsOwnership; growth projection; cars; vehicles; global economy; income levels;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:97-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .