Designing a quality control system in a service organization: A goal programming case study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berry, Leonard L. & Zeithaml, Valarie A. & Parasuraman, A., 1985. "Quality counts in services, too," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 44-52.
- Schniederjans, Marc J. & Santhanam, Radhika, 1993. "A multi-objective constrained resource information system project selection method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 244-253, October.
- V. Srinivasan & Allan Shocker, 1973. "Linear programming techniques for multidimensional analysis of preferences," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 337-369, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Badri, Masood A., 2001. "A combined AHP-GP model for quality control systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 27-40, June.
- Cherif, Mohamed Sadok & Chabchoub, Habib & Aouni, Belaid, 2008. "Quality control system design through the goal programming model and the satisfaction functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 1084-1098, May.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:7:p:839-848 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pal, Bijay Baran & Nath Moitra, Bhola, 2003. "A goal programming procedure for solving problems with multiple fuzzy goals using dynamic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 480-491, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:81:y:1995:i:2:p:249-258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.