Risk-averse profit-based optimal scheduling of a hydro-chain in the day-ahead electricity market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabra, Natalia & Toro, Juan, 2005.
"Price wars and collusion in the Spanish electricity market,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 155-181, April.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2001. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/05, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Juan Toro & Natalia Fabra, 2002. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Economics Series Working Papers 136, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Natalia Fabra & Juan Toro, 2002. "Price Wars and Collusion in the Spanish Electricity Market," Industrial Organization 0212001, EconWPA, revised 26 Jan 2004.
- Eduardo Schwartz & James E. Smith, 2000. "Short-Term Variations and Long-Term Dynamics in Commodity Prices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(7), pages 893-911, July.
- Hamilton, James D., 1990. "Analysis of time series subject to changes in regime," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1-2), pages 39-70.
- J. Medina & A. Conejo & F. Pérez Thoden & J. González del Santo, 1994. "Medium-term hydro-thermal coordination via hydro and thermal subsystem decomposition," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 2(1), pages 133-149, June.
- Matthias Nowak & Werner Römisch, 2000. "Stochastic Lagrangian Relaxation Applied to Power Scheduling in a Hydro-Thermal System under Uncertainty," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 251-272, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Zarrar & Linares, Pedro & García-González, Javier, 2017. "Integrating water and energy models for policy driven applications. A review of contemporary work and recommendations for future developments," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 1123-1138.
- Nie, S. & Li, Y.P. & Liu, J. & Huang, Charley Z., 2017. "Risk management of energy system for identifying optimal power mix with financial-cost minimization and environmental-impact mitigation under uncertainty," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 313-329.
- Pedro Castro & Ignacio Grossmann, 2014. "Optimality-based bound contraction with multiparametric disaggregation for the global optimization of mixed-integer bilinear problems," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 59(2), pages 277-306, July.
- Egging, Ruud & Pichler, Alois & Kalvø, Øyvind Iversen & Walle–Hansen, Thomas Meyer, 2017. "Risk aversion in imperfect natural gas markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 259(1), pages 367-383.
- Latifa DEKHICI & Khaled BELKADI & Pierre BORNE, 2012. "Firefly Algorithm for Economic Power Dispatching With Pollutants Emission," Informatica Economica, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 45-57.
- Schulte Beerbühl, S. & Fröhling, M. & Schultmann, F., 2015. "Combined scheduling and capacity planning of electricity-based ammonia production to integrate renewable energies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(3), pages 851-862.
- Ivan Rajšl & Perica Ilak & Marko Delimar & Slavko Krajcar, 2012. "Dispatch Method for Independently Owned Hydropower Plants in the Same River Flow," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(9), pages 1-17, September.
- Catalão, J.P.S. & Pousinho, H.M.I. & Contreras, J., 2012. "Optimal hydro scheduling and offering strategies considering price uncertainty and risk management," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 237-244.
- Abbaspour, M. & Satkin, M. & Mohammadi-Ivatloo, B. & Hoseinzadeh Lotfi, F. & Noorollahi, Y., 2013. "Optimal operation scheduling of wind power integrated with compressed air energy storage (CAES)," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 53-59.
- Elberg, Christina & Hagspiel, Simeon, 2015. "Spatial dependencies of wind power and interrelations with spot price dynamics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(1), pages 260-272.
- Pérez-Díaz, Juan I. & Chazarra, M. & García-González, J. & Cavazzini, G. & Stoppato, A., 2015. "Trends and challenges in the operation of pumped-storage hydropower plants," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 767-784.
- Hu, Mengqi & Weir, Jeffery D. & Wu, Teresa, 2012. "Decentralized operation strategies for an integrated building energy system using a memetic algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 185-197.
- Perica Ilak & Slavko Krajcar & Ivan Rajšl & Marko Delimar, 2014. "Pricing Energy and Ancillary Services in a Day-Ahead Market for a Price-Taker Hydro Generating Company Using a Risk-Constrained Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-26, April.
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:1000-1011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriella Dellino & Jack P. C. Kleijnen & Carlo Meloni, 2012.
"Robust Optimization in Simulation: Taguchi and Krige Combined,"
INFORMS Journal on Computing,
INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 471-484, August.
- Dellino, G. & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Meloni, C., 2009. "Robust Optimization in Simulation : Taguchi and Krige Combined," Discussion Paper 2009-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Catalão, J.P.S. & Pousinho, H.M.I. & Mendes, V.M.F., 2011. "Hydro energy systems management in Portugal: Profit-based evaluation of a mixed-integer nonlinear approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 500-507.
- Moghaddam, Iman Gerami & Nick, Mostafa & Fallahi, Farhad & Sanei, Mohsen & Mortazavi, Saeid, 2013. "Risk-averse profit-based optimal operation strategy of a combined wind farm–cascade hydro system in an electricity market," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 252-259.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:181:y:2007:i:3:p:1354-1369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.